Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have decided to not do a weasel emote in fear of Dick and Chris trying to sue me for copyright likeness claim and want some of my money they make.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have decided to not do a weasel wmote in fear of Dick and Chris trying to sue me for copyright likeness issues and want some of my money they make.
Can't sue for something you have never had and will never have.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
look for a big content update on my discord and twitch page. really cool badges.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
look for a big content update on my discord and twitch page. really cool badges.
What about content like actually talking about something? What kind of fucking weasel focuses on merchandise before they've even produced anything.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finishing some the art for my podcast. Mckenzie and Kay. If you get bored waiting for Pantheon. Grab some color crayons and go to town.

prtcrt2_Mesa de trabajo 1 (1).jpg

prtcrt1_Mesa de trabajo 1 (7).jpg

• 2Moron

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I might color those in . . . over the course of 10 years.

Maybe every 6 months releasing a video update showing minor progress. Who knows, at one stage I might decide to ditch most of my work to go for a totally different art style.

• 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I might color those in . . . over the course of 10 years.

Maybe every 6 months releasing a video update showing minor progress. Who knows, at one stage I might decide to ditch most of my work to go for a totally different art style.
Won't you need funding for that? Shouldn't you pass the hat around and ask for people's welfare checks? Such important work must require investment of the fans.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, you don't like looking at beautiful women, tells me a lot about your personality.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well now it's even creepier

It's not like you're going for the "hot MILFs in your area" demographic, with coloring-book style pictures...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users