Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Who gets credit for the success of Everquest? Brad or the artists who designed the game? Brad was A VISIONARY like me. It was his direction that shaped the game.

I went to a new bar the other night that's has anime, console video games, and food/drink. On the way home I picked up this chick who just got out of jail, and she spent the night with me. They looked at my art and offered to sell it for me. Maybe a tye dye shirt of the squid. The bar had a good mix of inclusive people.
Sox is living proof “incel” does not exist, Nirgon Nirgon

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Top-Bimalleolar-ankle-fracture-with-talar-shift-Bottom-Radiographs-at-3-months-follow-up_Q320.jpg

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Who gets credit for the success of Everquest? Brad or the artists who developed the game? Brad was A VISIONARY like me. It was his direction that shaped the game.

I went to a new bar the other night that's has anime, console video games, and food/drink in KC. On the way home I picked up this chick who just got out of jail, and she spent the night with me. They looked at my art and offered to sell it for me. Maybe a tye dye shirt of the squid. The bar had a good mix of inclusive people.
There is nearly zero chance this ever happened. Even a 300 pound Sheniqua wouldn't go for it.

If it did happen, then the only pertinent and most obvious question is: how much did you pay it?

Also, pretty telling that Sox refers to this "chick" as "they." Is Sox confirmed gay?!

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Who gets credit for the success of Everquest? Brad or the artists who developed the game? Brad was A VISIONARY like me. It was his direction that shaped the game.

I went to a new bar the other night that's has anime, console video games, and food/drink in KC. On the way home I picked up this chick who just got out of jail, and she spent the night with me. They looked at my art and offered to sell it for me. Maybe a tye dye shirt of the squid. The bar had a good mix of inclusive people.
We need a LinkedIn for this guy:

“Mmo visionary and anime bar slayer”

there is screws titanium holding my foot-ball joint into place around my heel. I have a pegleg.

He is feisty today

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
"They" is a reference to the bar manager and the club. They have a mural throughout the place of anime stuff. No, I didn't pay her. She got released after the last bus left for Independence. She was so upset. I let her sleep on my couch. I was a perfect gentleman and even fed her spaghetti. I dont take advantage of people in their time of need. I have been blessed all my life.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
"They" is in reference to the bar manager and the club. They have a mural throughout the place of anime stuff. No, I didn't pay her. She got released after the last bus left for Independence. She was so upset. I let her sleep on my couch. I was a perfect gentleman and even fed her spaghetti.

creep-doakes.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you dont start something, there won't be anything, Downtown KC is a scary place at night for a woman to be alone. She left in the morning.

• 1Moron

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could you imagine all the shit that would be crawling on you throughout the night? Never mind he was probably dry heaving, standing over top of her beating his meat while the cockroaches and bed bugs ate her alive.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine you're a criminal and a crippled diabetic takes you back to his place, but the only thing even potentially worth stealing is a pc that can't manage 5fps running pantheon.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users