Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am looking forward to setting up a competitive but friendly show like P+ and maybe we can spark some interest with each other's community. P+ had no competition and I am sure when free access hits again the numbers will rise. I know the developers are struggling right now but they will need our help. Joppa is a good man and has gone to streaming future projects details in hopes of gauging interest. Heres your chance to speak up and be heard.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I am looking forward to setting up a competitive but friendly show like P+ and maybe we can spark some interest with each other's community. P+ had no competition and I am sure when free access hits again the numbers will rise. I know the developers are struggling right now but they will need our help. Joppa is a good man and has gone to streaming future projects details in hopes of gauging interest. Heres your chance to speak up and be heard.

Okay you can literally get in a discord voice channel with some ppl and start a twitch stream. It takes less than an hour, even for an idiot, to set that up.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Okay you can literally get in a discord voice channel with some ppl and start a twitch stream. It takes less than an hour, even for an idiot, to set that up.
But what if you're somehow something even lower than an idiot?

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What has sox failed to deliver on?

An actual podcast where he interviews someone

He's been offered a Zaide interview and others here said they'd help him for the lulz, he turned them down then continued on like he was going to do it

I was with him all the way until that

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And he has a waiting and willing interview with the Furor Planedefiler but has yet to make any actual effort in locking that down.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I mean it is what it is, some free tier entertainment. Too bad, coulda been something much more.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

He's been offered a Zaide interview and others here said they'd help him for the lulz, he turned them down then continued on like he was going to do it

Why are you turning your back on a friend during a time of hardship. Be kew, not a weasel.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

I find it hilarious that you've stuck with Pantheon longer than you've stuck with Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

• 1Solidarity