TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
hole falling GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bro, I like women Yes, it is unverified. You won't be able to post. Intentionally avoiding a ban will be forwarded to the higher-ups for continuous harassment. You don't ban an IP; you ban a Mac address. I know a little about cyber security. Unless you want to change your Mac address (router's last 4 numbers and Nic card's last 4 numbers). I like using IP loggers. They are great for an admin.
You don't have his MAC address to ban. Have you tried not being a disingenuous lying piece of shit?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This thread is actually a great primer for the younger generation who never played EQ in its prime

• 1Worf

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
everyone is afraid to show their face.

You've also doxx'ed yourself here multiple times. If you had any fucking sense, you wouldn't have been so careless.

So the idea that you would snap back at people for being 'afraid' of showing their faces is kinda fucking ridiculous.

I wouldn't even Follow you on Twitch with a sockpuppet account using a burner email.

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
You've also doxed yourself here multiple times. If you had any fucking sense, you wouldn't have been so careless.

So the idea that you would snap back at people for being 'afraid' of showing their faces is kinda fucking ridiculous.

I wouldn't even follow you on Twitch with a sockpuppet account using a burner email.

I am real and out front. I get asked about my last name all the time, It's a good icebreaker. Yes, I realize there are crazies, but you must be willing to take risks to reap the rewards. A true warrior spirit.

I understand the reason for Alex's disappearance. But he has done the same shit all of his life with the drama, but he also understands the game and helps people progress, so they keep him around like a pet monkey on a rope.

I also realize this thread is dead without people like me to stir the pot.

I used to think Alex was Jestor Rodo because they have similar power gamer mindsets. They used to give Smed a hard time.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Foler, I got a tip for you to take a look at since you have been nice to me. Invest in a company called Boxabl. It's in crowdfunding right now at .80 cents a share in Reg A. Elon Musk owns the company and it is a good idea like Pantheon.

• 1Moron