Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You didn't respect my wishes of not publishing my unfinished work over and over. You made it out as a joke. Enjoy the ban. You might want to use a new phone number and IP. Who's Next?

It's probably not too hard since it's like 6 people to sort through, but, how do you know its him?

Chris

Potato del Grande
You didn't respect my wishes of not publishing my unfinished work over and over. You made it out as a joke. Enjoy the ban. You might want to use a new phone number and IP. Who's Next?
Twitch doesn't have my phone number, I'm unverified, I don't use apple products lol

Rali

Trakanon Raider

You do understand that when you are streaming live, anyone can watch? No one is releasing videos to others? Ahh, who am I kidding, you don't understand shit!

• 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bought a brand new iPhone 11 to bring you all this news:

Screenshot_20240916-131231_Twitch.jpg

Can't wait!

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I have to stop reading this thread. It really brings out the hatefulness in people. Kinda sad tbh.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know I changed my handle on Twitch because of a furniture online company called by the same name.

Chris, do you have a phone as a wow player?

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Twitch doesn't have my phone sex number, I'm available, and I don't use buttcrack products like Alex lol. I am into Lolli cosplay like my friends in FFXV.

Bro, I like women Yes, it is unverified. You won't be able to post. Intentionally avoiding a ban will be forwarded to the higher-ups for continuous harassment. You don't ban an IP; you ban a Mac address. I know a little about cyber security. Unless you want to change your Mac address (router's last 4 numbers and Nic card's last 4 numbers). I like using IP loggers. They are great for an admin.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here in KC, they are testing 20 GB download speeds. In my area, I can sign up for 8 GB right now. Only winners live in KC. Royals, Chiefs, World Cup, Sprint Center (12th busiest arena in the world), etc.

• 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have court next week against my landlord for my security deposit. He is trying to countersue me now. I am going to go Perry Mason on his ass.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Moron

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro, I like women Yes, it is unverified. You won't be able to post. Intentionally avoiding a ban will be forwarded to the higher-ups for continuous harassment. You don't ban an IP; you ban a Mac address. I know a little about cyber security. Unless you want to change your Mac address (router's last 4 numbers and Nic card's last 4 numbers). I like using IP loggers. They are great for an admin.
I told you, I don't have a Mac, I don't use Apple products.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have to stop reading this thread. It really brings out the hatefulness in people. Kinda sad tbh.
I think you are right. We are bullying this lonely disabled guy. Look how happy he was to meet Booker T.

Honestly he's done more than most of us to set up a Twitch channel and it's nice to see him experiment with all the Twitch stuff. I was taken aback by his hostility to me sharing it here, I was glad to see the progress.

I think I need to stream some WoW controller gameplay to get some credibility back if I'm not banned from Twitch. I got roasted in the WoW thread when I played M+ in Shadowlands with a controller.

• 1Worf