Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Spanish female pirate, izzy.

What does each pirate Team member bring to the table?

Izzy= Dexterity
Sidney= Stamina
Mackenzie= Agility
Kay= Intelligence
Dottie=Strength

Captain Tuc= Wisdom
Princess Mersan=Charisma

prtcrt4_Mesa de trabajo 1.jpg

What do you think about a fat female pirate named "Jolly Molly" as a crew member? I want to be inclusive as a storyline.

Last edited:
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I got both for my kids so they have something good.

I read something they came back and put out a number 3 but cannot find it.

It was cancelled because it cost too much to make, imo due to high quality, and didn't sell enough plastic toys.

Then I went down the rabbit hole of all these kinds of cartoons basically being vehicles for, and survivals decided by plastic sales while taking losses on production across the board outside of it.
Did you see this one?

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What do you think about a fat female pirate named "Jolly Molly" as a crew member? I want to be inclusive as a storyline.
That depends on the weight capacity of the vessel, and the physical location she'll be quartered. Fat fuck Molly might get lonely if the entire crew always has to be on the opposite side of the ship to act as a counterweight.
OIG3 (74).jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Spanish female pirate, izzy.

What does each pirate Team member bring to the table?

Izzy= Dexterity
Sidney= Stamina
Mackenzie= Agility
Kay= Intelligence
Dottie=Strength

Captain Tuc= Wisdom
Princess Mersan=Charisma

View attachment 547397

TV show called Orphan Black did something like this but for MTG colours. Same actress played all the main characters but they looked and acted very different.

So you'll not do this and have them all have the same body type, look and act the same.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like the ideas of the past, Star Trek. All kinds of cavillations living together on a ship and learning to become a crew. Then there is POK a world that knows no hate with a greater understanding. Finally, Quantum Leap. Where the crew leaps forward in time away from the old world thoughts to bring what was wrong but fixing it. The crew grows more pirates in the present. Molly is a new hire and Mac's BFF.

At the request of the Poseidon's children, Kronos rescued a doomed pirate crew from their father's wraith. The crew was placed into an alternate reality of time and space, with no memories of their past, to start over in the small-town high school in Seafarer's Coast. At the end of the series, Kronos returns and gives them an option to return to their former lives. Will they go?

Pirate is just a Profession.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
isn't the gave live right now? Like if you got conned out of eleventy thousand dollars you can play in like the 1 zone they have? For like the next week?

So why the fuck do the both of you post so much instead of playing the game you claim is amazing

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I like the ideas of the past, Star Trek. All kinds of cavillations living together on a ship and learning to become a crew. Then there is POK a world that knows no hate with a greater understanding. Finally, Quantum Leap. Where the crew leaps forward in time away from the old world thoughts to bring what was wrong but fixing it. The crew brings up more pirates in the present. Molly is a new hire and Mac's BFF.

My favorite TV show.

1727033393822.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
TV show called Orphan Black did something like this but for MTG colours. Same actress played all the main characters but they looked and acted very different.

So you'll not do this and have them all have the same body type, look and act the same.

Wasnt Dark Shadows the first TV show that did this idea. Barbaros Collins stayed the same in the series.

Nirgon

Log Wizard
isn't the gave live right now? Like if you got conned out of eleventy thousand dollars you can play in like the 1 zone they have? For like the next week?

So why the fuck do the both of you post so much instead of playing the game you claim is amazing

You're a few content updates behind