Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I did hear on the internet one time that giant clams are nature's glory holes and those who have partaken have drawn the envy of pirates throughout antiquity. Though giant clams can't compare to dolphins in that regard, naturally.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
thanks flying GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, I met someone last night. She is from Iowa, and I will ask her when I see her next to go to Planet Anime with me. This could be the start of something. Ah Suki Suki/

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, I met someone last night. She is from Iowa, and I will ask her when I see her next to go to Planet Anime with me. She is not a stripper. This could be the start of something. Ah, Suki Suki. She a Vikings fan. We can work on that for now.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Well, I met someone last night. She is from Iowa, and I will ask her when I see her next to go to Planet Anime with me. She is not a stripper. This could be the start of something. Ah, Suki Suki. She a Vikings fan. We can work on that for now.
Man that’s great Sox. Happy for you . Wish Nirgon Nirgon could be kew and not a rogue backstabbing weasel and b happy for you too