Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox i didn’t want to be the one to tell you this because I was hoping Nirgon Nirgon would come forward and do the right thing…

Nirgon Nirgon has been weaseling on you behind your back. I ain’t gonna repeat the things he’s been saying because they just ain’t right and I don’t believe him. It ain’t right Sox. You shouldn’t let people treat you like that, backstab you like a rogue weasel.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Log Wizard
<Prior Amod>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox i didn’t want to be the one to tell you this because I was hoping Nirgon Nirgon would come forward and do the right thing…

Nirgon Nirgon has been weaseling on you behind your back. I ain’t gonna repeat the things he’s been saying because they just ain’t right and I don’t believe him. It ain’t right Sox. You shouldn’t let people treat you like that, backstab you like a rogue weasel.

Folders is gonna get sued.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>

Why you always trying to cause strife minus. Why not just be chill and think happy pantheon thoughts.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Why you always trying to cause strife minus. Why not just be chill and think happy pantheon thoughts.
I don’t think it’s very kew when people are pretending to be Mr. Sox Mr. Sox ’s pal but are actually rogue weasel backstabbers

• 1Seriously?

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Bro, I think you're having a stroke
A stroke? Like a stroke of genius?

Hillary Clinton Laughing GIF by Election 2016