Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
What did I do to you again other than exercise patience? You've been nothing but a nasty pirate weasel to me while I've been a kew brew.

I’ve been nothing but a Pal to you. I even invite you to apply to Pantheon Pals but you didn’t want to join. Good thing because you’ve been a real rogue weasel backstabbed with Sox and the Pals and I wouldn’t put up with that.

I love you guys, but we've got to get back to the basics.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Where did all the fucking chill in this thread go?

Y'all need to take a step back for a minute. Maybe have a couple of beers...you know, the Izo Izo protocol.

beer-cheers-champagne-glass-a7ewj1bdmpjwmgw1.gif
We seem to have a weasel infestation and I’m determined to root em all out

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
It’s all fun and games until one of you ends up body parts in the insane pedophiles freezer.

Also side note Patheon will never ever fucking release, the game will never exist. Brad died move on.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
It’s all fun and games until one of you ends up body parts in the insane pedophiles freezer.

Also side note Patheon will never ever fucking release, the game will never exist. Brad died move on.
but the game does exist.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am willing to sell my rights for a weasel character on my podcast- an emote and it comes with a name—for $ 50. I will animate him to do what you want. All the money raised will be donated to the charity of their choice.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am willing to sell my rights for a weasel character on my podcast- an emote and it comes with a name—for $ 50. I will animate him to do what you want. All the money raised will be donated to the charity of their choice.
If you can animate a weasel with big, fat balls and accurate jiggle physics, I'll pay $75 for it.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole

This is Rachael Scarsdale from Batwoman. She played Alice. She was on many other TV shows on the CW during this time. She sat with me while I ate lunch. She was real cool.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like