Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
That would be funny, but it would not be the right thing for kids to watch

I am wondering who is gonna Pony up first Foler or Nirgon so can have the naming right call people WEASEL.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

I am wondering who is gonna Pony up first Foler or Nirgon so can have the naming right call people WEASEL.
Don’t count on Nirgon Nirgon he y’ant kew

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Like clockwork. How did I know that was coming.
Because you're always a one footed fag?

homer simpson episode 20 GIF

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Didn’t need yas permissions

I didn't say you did, I just didn't ask ye

I asked Sox

(Inb4 more of the charade: you replied to my post instead of him replying HENCE didn't ask ye, HENCE y'aint kew)

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

Nirgon

Log Wizard

I'm not giving you 50$ for an AI image output or something u pay someone else 5$ for

We could talk about a commission for an original piece

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
I'm not giving you 50$ for an AI image output or something u pay someone else 5$ for

All he knows how to do is internet panhandle, grift, leech, and try to sue. He’s probably a pedophile goblin demon. I bet if you press him he’ll say he was a lolocaust survivor.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

Log Wizard
All he knows how to do is internet panhandle, grift, leech, and try to sue. He’s probably a pedophile goblin demon. I bet if you press him he’ll say he was a lolocaust survivor.

Oh I am not certain he will produce top level art on his own, nor do I care if final result is amazing or not.

I can pay anyone on fiver to make a Foler weasel commission myself. I want one from Mr. Sox himself, his best attempt. If he streams himself making it, that should be enough proof.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Real cheap of yas. A real Pal would be kew and support the Sox .

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh I am not certain he will produce top level art on his own, nor do I care if final result is amazing or not.

I can pay anyone on fiver to make a Foler weasel commission myself. I want one from Mr. Sox himself, his best attempt. If he streams himself making it, that should be enough proof.
Whys yas gotta be this way?

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>

This is Rachael Scarsdale from Batwoman. She played Alice. She was on many other TV shows on the CW during this time. She sat with me while I ate lunch. She was real cool.
Probably because she thinks your a literal retard and was trying to be nice

• 1Worf

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox Remember when you said about your recently deceased brother " Im the better looking one" , you fucking scum

• 1Worf