The charade continues

I hope you never quit, Brad didn't

Charcoal, out

• 1Committed
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Remember this thread is over 11 years old now and it went from pre-alpha to pre-alpha.

Remember I played it up many levels and classes, early access up to lvl 40 soon. I know it was a long shot, but hope to see you in Terminus fr. We are full over here but Pantheon Pals may have a spot.

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Looks like it's gonna be Pantheon > M&M > AoC in release order. I couldn't be more pleased with the classic MMO horizon.

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Imagine being kew brews together in Terminus. I have a dream that lil charading folders, fed posting boozes and unhitched nigrons will some day hold hands (grief others via content lockdown).

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being kew brews together in Terminus. I have a dream that lil charading folders, fed posting boozes and unhitched nigrons will some day hold hands (grief others via content lockdown).
Why’dya leave the Sox outa this?

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Why’dya leave the Sox outa this?

Well he's invited but eh heh I'm not sure he will follow through? He seems busy with his pirate productions and legal battles. Being on call 24 hours a day to mash tab and javelin throw doesn't seem like a fit from that perspective. He knows we kew as fuck and invited, don't you worry about our relations.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably because she thinks your a literal retard and was trying to be nice

This is almost certainly it. The standing there mouth kinda half open, random fucking weird comment, giving your name as captain or the dead toe society... these celebrities think they're being kind to some special needs case.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Necros start Saturday. So, pumped. Spend $50 and get supporter access or buy a weasel emote for the podcast. I don't care either way.

I think Rachael likes women. Batwoman was an LDBYHY show.

Its funny how you can crack on me for using an in-game name but yet you don't share your real name on the forums. I aint scared.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Necros start Saturday. So, pumped. Spend $50 and get supporter access or buy a weasel emote for the podcast. I don't care either way.

I think Rachael likes women. Batwoman was an LDBYHY show.

Its funny how you can crack on me for using an in-game name but yet you don't share your real name on the forums. I aint scared.
My name is Bryan, go fuck yourself bort

• 2Worf

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
My name is Brian too. We are twins.

season 6 GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user