Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So Mr. Sox Mr. Sox why do you want to know my stripper name? Are you going to start stalking me or something?

I was afraid you'd try making it weird, and sure enough, here we are.

You wouldn't even give me an honest answer about your preferred strip clubs, but then you talk as if you're some kind of Stripper Whisperer and can just magically pick them out of a crowd and get to know them, or something.

I've never gone to Super Flea. No idea if it's even still open. The building has always looked ratty as hell. And I can't imagine how bad it stinks down there, because there's a nasty-ass stench that comes from a sewage plant that is less than a mile away. And just a little bit farther is Bayer, which also stinks terribly bad, depending on what they're making at the time. The stench is terrible down on Front street at night, for some reason, so I can't imagine Super Flea is any better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Necro class starts tomorrow in Pantheon. Go supporter. Pay the 50 and help Joppa's team out.

If I had to choose, I would say Shady Lady. It's cheaper to get in and they don't beat you down at the ATM. They have a lunch special and a full bar. The dancers are a little older but nicer than the other clubs. The dancers must pay a flat fee to work at the different clubs instead of 20% of their tips at the Shady.

As far as the Super Flea, it's located in the oldest Italian part of the city-Northeast. It used to be the old Montgomery Wards back in the day. A lot of Italians live around there, It's a tough neighborhood. There was a lot of counterfeit stuff and new movies in the Super Flea when I was there. Shortly after I left the Feds did a sweep for the counterfeits. My stuff was badass and real. I want to do it again in a few years.

So Eron, do you want to hang out with me? I know you can outrun me. I will give you a shot at the title. However, I only date women. As far as you are being a stripper I don't care. I am a down-to-earth guy. I am a great communicator with people. I am very empathic. I don't ask much of people to be my friend. I don't care if you are a dancer I don't go to clubs anymore. A lot of strippers live in my apartment building, so I have been told by friends. I would have an issue with it. It would make me feel uncomfortable too. The clubs have a rule against it. Dancers dating clients.

I am very open and honest with people. Wonder Woman 1884 delivers a powerful message.

Foler, I wish I had a pic still my booth was impressive. It was a nerd's paradise.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am putting 32 gb memory in my Dell 9020 today and next week I am upgrading the processor to 4790 i7. 650 w PSU, 1660 video card.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wonder Woman 1884 delivers a powerful message.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Rainbow You Are Gay GIF

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈