Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am glad I hate fornite and cod. That's all you stripper biatches know how to play.. I will let you get back to your gorilla boyfriend or your sailor moon lesbian friend. I will be playing pantheon. Btw we know each other in rl. We are cool with each other. I know the forum would never let you live it down. It's a shame.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Committed
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
I am glad I hate fornite and cod. That's all you stripper biatches know how to play.. I will let you get back to your gorilla boyfriend or sailor lesbian girlfriend. If you want a real man lmk.

Sounds like the next concept art for your Misfit Crew of Loveable Scallywags.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I am glad I hate fornite and cod. That's all you stripper biatches know how to play.. I will let you get back to your gorilla boyfriend or your sailor moon lesbian friend. I will be playing pantheon. Btw we know each other in rl. We are cool with each other. I know the forum would never let you live it down. It's a shame.

This is why women on the Internet just pretend to be men.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>

How do you expect us to keep up with these tirades when constant addendums are being added?

1727551369816.png

1727551312929.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Very little is real. Real life, life, is about the first time a person is on earth. That very first time they life a 'real life'. Others in their life are typically from non-life sectors of existence where reality is all futuristic and fucked up, I dont even think time as we know it exists there.

But if you dont know wtf im talking about, you're probably on your first life.

Also I'm in hell or purgatory. Hell is a real place. If you're a bad person what happens is you 'die' in your world (you dont actually understand you died), before you actually die (you understand you die). You get dragged through bad experiences.

The reason why hell exists ladies and gentlemen is because every single person will live forever. Some have to go through hell (Its hell on earth) to mature, also for karma reasons. Also it helps eliminate guilt when you're living forever and older.
Hello darkness my old friend :emoji_musical_note:

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The crew was divided between two school in Kronos' alternate reality. Hence the name sailors and sea monsters are the schools mascots. Actually everyone in the town is a byproduct of Kronos intervention and his mind wipings.

Time means nothing in this alternate reality.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Very little is real. Real life, life, is about the first time a person is on earth. That very first time they life a 'real life'. Others in their life are typically from non-life sectors of existence where reality is all futuristic and fucked up, I dont even think time as we know it exists there.

But if you dont know wtf im talking about, you're probably on your first life.

Also I'm in hell or purgatory. Hell is a real place. If you're a bad person what happens is you 'die' in your world (you dont actually understand you died), before you actually die (you understand you die). You get dragged through bad experiences.

The reason why hell exists ladies and gentlemen is because every single person will live forever. Some have to go through hell (Its hell on earth) to mature, also for karma reasons. Also it helps eliminate guilt when you're living forever and older.
A new challenger has entered the arena.

Terminus welcomes you with open arms Jasker Pal.