Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You're all just lucky DickTrickle DickTrickle doesn't run this site anymore, otherwise he might have lost his Chill and sent TBH after everyone.

Dude has had a rough few years. The least you could do is try and be supportive, you know?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
0azpm61714761.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Did "EQ in a browser" ever happen? :p

Absolutely not!

No idea what tyen tyen 's next stupid idea is. But I guess Pantheon > EQ in a Browser?

Also what's Millie up to these days? And Req and Tyen?

I think LRR should unban everyone so we can find out

I'm honestly not sure if ANYONE has kept in touch with Millie, given the history. Same with Req.

tyen tyen is just tyen tyen LOL

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Absolutely not!

No idea what tyen tyen 's next stupid idea is. But I guess Pantheon > EQ in a Browser?

I think LRR should unban everyone so we can find out

I'm honestly not sure if ANYONE has kept in touch with Millie, given the history. Same with Req.

tyen tyen is just tyen tyen LOL

I would be really careful having him and Sox both loose on here. Some ppl can barely handle things as is.

Maybe as the burn of Sox playing necro in Terminus subsides some we could revisit.

• 1Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I would be really careful having him and Sox both loose on here. Some ppl can barely handle things as is.

Maybe as the burn of Sox playing necro in Terminus subsides some we could revisit.

We could handle it, we've had worse.

Sox is just a dirty old man looking for MMO validation, and for some reason has a penchant for badly implemented ideas and railing against the world around him, in a way that only Sox could do (namean?)

Tyen just isn't a normie, and I don't mean that in a good way, either. I honestly don't think he can help himself, and he definitely doesn't WANT to help himself, either. Sad to say

• 1Worf

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Yes agreed on real sad dawgs for that one. Looking forward to an early access escape from it all in the final Bradquest.