Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Whether you want to admit it or not I have changed the thinking of this forum. For example the word weasel. How many times have you heard it and thought of me. Soon the name of Fires of Heaven will rise again under new leadership.oh yeah I am a chick magnet. I have taken notice of you eron and your hatred for KG. KC is the greatest place you can live in the USA. The city has so much to offer. Kelce married Taylor secretly 6 ,months ago.
It's true. BoozeCube BoozeCube won't share his M+ score in WoW and as an incel it should easily be beyond 2500. What a weasel.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Whether you want to admit it or not I have changed the thinking of this forum. For example the word weasel. How many times have you heard it and thought of me. Soon the name of Fires of Heaven will rise again under new leadership.oh yeah I am a chick magnet. I have taken notice of you eron and your hatred for KG. KC is the greatest place you can live in the USA. The city has so much to offer. Kelce married Taylor secretly 6 ,months ago.
Hope Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has the trademark up to date..

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Woah Sox, you started the official foh pantheon guild?
We had a holocaust denier start the FF14 guild, Sox is in good company.

He isn't guild leader anymore just incase anyone thinks I'm talking shit about Chysamere who is current leader.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
*Killing is my business and my business is good.

Deadtoe.Llvl 2 Necromancer. Human. Gl of Fires of Heaven. Havensong Server.

Wait so you played Pantheon? Impossible!

More seriously let's get the recruitment thread created and Sox as guild leader/point of contact.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was thinking about a recruitment video tv show idea for FoH.We take 8 app and do an elimination style game show. We will be there to do video footage and commentary on their app.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
*Killing is my business and my business is good.

Deadtoe.Llvl 2 Necromancer. Human. Gl of Fires of Heaven. Havensong Server.

I'm for this. Make it happen.

You are exactly the right man for the job of combining veeshan era rants and 14 day threats, with combine era pushing dagarn the guild destroyer off a ledge. It'll be that mix of obsessive hardcore mmo playing and quitting every fresh start or new game and not settling down, combined and amplified in the ultimate embodiment of both hyper autism and zero discipline: you. Crush your enemies, sox, I believe in you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about a recruitment video tv show idea for FoH.We take 8 app and do an elimination style game show. We will be there to do video footage and commentary on their app.
I have some connections at Netflix and can run this by them if ye like.