Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I own the name in MnM too. I don't like EQ anymore. I made SnB into a powerhouse on mangler-vox before I got in a fight with Holly as i loss my account over some bullshit.

I am sure Zaide will give us a good run for our money. I think the servers will be healthy for years if they stil continue tol pump out content.

I think the main problem right now. Guilds need a good raid leader. A pit boss. Guild leaders are people who sit around all day listening to complaints and whines from members. I do that now. I am good at goating people into a talkative responses.

There is a reason why the devil is the boss of Hell.
Sword and Boards was never anything remotely approaching a powerhouse on Mangler.

You will never make some dumb recruitment video.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
You refer to parts as dirty and smelly. Previously you uploaded videos of the ghetto parts of KC.were you looking for action?

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
it does paint KC in a good light. Royals won NASCAR is here..Chiefs won the super bowl. World cup in 2 years. 3 of the top medical centers in US.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Let me talk to Michael.
*Foler talking to Michael*
200w.gif

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am fine, Foler. Too many trolls on discord and forums. I do my talking on the battlefield and do my leading on the server. Pantheon community can bury me face down so the community can kiss my ass when I die.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was pretty brutal on their discord unofficial forums which is run by VR.. I have been pretty nice on their podcast. The mod banned me permanently on their Facebook. I was their top poster. I called him a shill for catering pantheon devs by wanting to sell their merch a few years ago I believe in joppa

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I am fine, Foler. Too many trolls on discord and forums. I do my talking on the battlefield and do my leading on the server. Pantheon community can bury me face down so the community can kiss my ass when I die.
Ok glad to hear that brother Sox.