Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure why anybody is excited at this point. Sure it's great that brad is making another Mmorpg, but it's going to be like three years before we get even a beta invite? At the very, very least, it will be a year before we get anything to even be excited about. Who here is ready to sit around on your ass waiting for tid bit teasers for the next few years?

Worst case scenario, we sit around for a few years waiting to play the game only to have the company go under before the game comes out like Curts game. Fuck man I wanted to play that game. All that time. All the teasing. NOTHING! Not even a fucking beta.

I'm sick of waiting for the next big thing that never comes.
"A few years" lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hey Mr. Sox Mr. Sox I know how you can afford that new PC

OIG3 (53).jpeg

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I lost the security deposit trial. I can appeal. He claimed the late fees were the basis ifor his countersuit along with the idea I moved out mid part of the month. It took a couple of weeks to set up funding for the new apartment. Or I would have terminated my vacancy on the first. I found the perfect apartment. It's in a safe neighborhood in Midtown away from the meth houses in Independence.

Eventually. The fact of the matter I was asked to vacate after I fell. He continued to receive rent payments 5 months after I left in April. The judge saw my rent payments on time for 4 years. I think if I appeal I would win. I was not expecting his lies and the commissions.

The guy is a truly weasel. I could have cost him a lot of trouble with civil disabilities but my lease was up and he gave me 30 days to move ind you I am in wheelchair needing a ground floor apartment in winter time. I didn't want the act of an eviction process on my record. He does this shit all the time to his tenants. This why they busted his property up. I took care of my apartment.

I was a good tenant.

He bullied the agency by threatening to not do anymore business with them. The agency is in business to put people like me into housing. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you guys heard pantheon is starting up player housing for a Kickstarter pledge.

State your case booze why you think I was a bad renter.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I lost the security deposit trial. I can appeal. He claimed the late fees were the basis ifor his countersuit along with the idea I moved out mid part of the month. It took a couple of weeks to set up funding for the new apartment. Or I would have terminated my vacancy on the first. I found the perfect apartment. It's in a safe neighborhood in Midtown away from the meth houses in Independence.

Eventually. The fact of the matter I was asked to vacate after I fell. He continued to receive rent payments 5 months after I left in April. The judge saw my rent payments on time for 4 years. I think if I appeal I would win. I was not expecting his lies and the commissions.

The guy is a truly weasel. I could have cost him a lot of trouble with civil disabilities but my lease was up and he gave me 30 days to move ind you I am in wheelchair needing a ground floor apartment in winter time. I didn't want the act of an eviction process on my record. He does this shit all the time to his tenants. This why they busted his property up. I took care of my apartment.

I was a good tenant.

He bullied the agency by threatening to not do anymore business with them. The agency is in business to put people like me into housing. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
That’s awful Sox. You should start a go fund me. I’d pitch in for you brother. Not sure about the weasels among us tho…

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
It's small claims. It's not the big case.
Supreme court has original jurisdiction to all cases in the US. You sure as fuck can appeal all the way to them. Don't let the man tread on you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user