Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I've got a great idea for a pirate themed children's show with an OC called Piratchu.
Pikachu is a mouse not a dog. It's advance form is Raichu which is a rat.

piratchu.png

Prison Allblk GIF by WE tv
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So Sox has mixed up two posts and thinks that people are claiming that Pikachu is a dog and he must debunk it? Is that right or did I miss something?

Sox you have permission to use Piratchu, my orignal character I own the IP of, in your hybrid highschool/pirate Sailors and Seamonsters show.

At high school he's just the class dog, but at sea he is an electric mouse.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
I'm not over the bullshit where he doesn't endorse Pirates of Dark Water yet. "Wasting his time", the fucking nerve.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't watch one piece either. I don't want it to cloud my minds judgement

The forum has a grammer Nazi why can't we have a animal whisperer.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

Log Wizard
It's a high quality show about fucking pirates man. Easily the best animated one about pirates, loaded with rpgs. You're one hell of a rubix cube, you know that?

One Piece is definitely for faggots at least we agree there.

• 1Rustled

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
It's a high quality show about fucking pirates man. Easily the best animated one about pirates, loaded with rpgs. You're one hell of a rubix cube, you know that?

One Piece is definitely for faggots at least we agree there.
BoozeCube BoozeCube ? More like RUBIXCUBE.. a WEASEL rubixcube nonethelass dagumat

Nirgon

Log Wizard
Oh hey Foler what's good witcha

Hope we can start with a clean slate and roll necros with Sox. Maybe have guild meetings in the Thronefast sewers. Imagine the normies coming with their pitchforks and torches. We will protect him at all costs.

He can do the heavy lifting, we just gotta be strong on our Bradquesting. The rest works itself out.