Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I think you're referring to One Piece being for incels/faggots here? I hope not to hear you're laying unkind tongue on Pirates of DW. Preciate you postin' in Sox's solidarity.
Ima one of da biggest Sox advocates namean? Dongettatwisted 🙅‍♂️🌪️❌🌪️🙅‍♂️

Siliconemelons

If anyone ever wants to know "what is the internet? and how can I come to understand its people." link this thread.

edit: ATTEMPT to understand that is

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
In my writings pirate is just a profession. A past life. A memory. Now in school in a brave new world.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure this belongs here.
Necro Pirates: Scene - "The Ritual"
INT. SHIP'S HOLD - NIGHT
The hold of "The Sea Serpent" is dimly lit by flickering lanterns, casting long shadows on the damp wooden walls. Crates and barrels are stacked haphazardly, and the air is thick with the stench of seawater and decay.
At the center of the hold, a group of young pirates, dressed in ragged clothes and adorned with mismatched jewelry, huddle around a makeshift altar. The altar is draped in a tattered black cloth and covered in strange symbols drawn in what appears to be dried blood. Atop the altar lies a human skull, its empty sockets staring up at the ceiling.
Leading the group is CASSANDRA (17), a fiery redhead with a defiant streak. She holds a rusty dagger aloft, her face illuminated by the flickering candlelight. Her eyes are closed, and she chants in a low, guttural voice.
Around her stand:
* FINN (16): A lanky boy with a mop of brown hair and a nervous disposition. He fidgets with the hilt of his sword, his eyes darting around the hold.
* MAYA (15): A petite girl with dark skin and braids adorned with beads. She watches Cassandra with a mixture of awe and apprehension.
* REX (18): A burly, tattooed young man with a shaved head. He stands with his arms crossed, a skeptical expression on his face.
CASSANDRA
(chanting)
Spirits of the deep, hear our call! Grant us the power to command the dead!
Finn shifts uncomfortably.
FINN
(whispering)
Are you sure about this, Cass? This feels kinda... wrong.
MAYA
(whispering)
Quiet, Finn! You'll disrupt the ritual.
REX
(scoffs)
Ritual? This is just a bunch of hocus pocus. You really think chanting at a skull is gonna raise an army of the dead?
Cassandra opens her eyes, glaring at Rex.
CASSANDRA
You wanna see hocus pocus, Rex? I'll show you hocus pocus!
She raises the dagger higher, and the chanting intensifies. The air in the hold grows colder, and a faint, ethereal mist begins to seep from the skull on the altar. The mist swirls and coalesces, taking on a vaguely humanoid shape.
Finn gasps, Maya's eyes widen in amazement, and even Rex takes a step back, a flicker of fear in his eyes.
CASSANDRA
(triumphantly)
Behold! The first of our undead legion!
The mist solidifies, revealing a skeletal figure clad in rotting rags. It raises its bony arms, and a low moan escapes its lipless mouth.
FADE OUT.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just in time Sailors and Sea Monsters t shirts and caps. $1 goes to the development of this website for every item sold.. $29.99 for the 100 percent twill cap. $24.98 for the 100 percent cotton t shirt.

FB_img (1).png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users