Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I won't that happen. The screws are starting to come loose in the frame work. x-rays will show how bad.

Money makes the world go around.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will never be accepted in the pantheon community cause the management still hates me. But it would be nice to have a show like happy happy fun time.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Our apartment building caught on fire Friday. A small fire which set off the hall smoke units. A neighbor and I rescued this old lady from her apartment who fell asleep while cookin on the stove.. I wheeled her to safety in my chair and got her fresh air.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Our apartment building caught on fire Friday. A small fire which set off the hall smoke units. A neighbor and I rescued this old lady from her apartment who fell asleep while cookin on the stove.. I wheeled her to safety in my chair and got her fresh air.
Why were you cooking her on the stove?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is not your personal blog
The old lady down the hall was. Super Sox to rescue. She really needs to be in a home. Onset Alzheimers. She could have hurt someone and she uses a walker too The buildings windows don't open to the outside.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
XfNgA02AajuHNCjLc8k-HEmc8tcPonHuzwOgW-kCVEU.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

Log Wizard
The old lady down the hall was. Super Sox to rescue. She really needs to be in a home. Onset Alzheimers. She could have hurt someone and she uses a walker too The buildings windows don't open to the outside.

Any fresh dirt on toost? Must be bad if you are avoiding the AoC thread. You ever wonder if ppl from these 2 teams talk? MMOville is a small town after all.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Alright folks, we've let the Mr. Sox Mr. Sox sideshow fester here long enough. This thread is to return to it's roots as a repository for falling down gifs and discussion of fuzzy trolls.

If you want to fling shit at Sox, do so in his thread in the shaw.

• 6Like
  • 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users