Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I need some advice. What do you think about an online comic book with the option of ordering hard copies for collectors to purchase in a limited 6 month window back issue catalog. You can sell the regular copies or the graded copies. I always liked the way comics explained guy did the stories with the panels and the dialogue.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I need some advice. What do you think about an online comic book with the option of ordering hard copies for collectors to purchase in a limited 6 month window back issue catalog. You can sell the regular copies or the graded copies. I always liked the way comics explained guy did the stories with the panels and the dialogue.
Make sure you release the merch first, spend all of your money on it including expected lawsuit gains. The comic is an amazing idea but you have to hire the best artists. Get Ethan van Sciver to make multiple varient covers.

The least important thing is to make a podcast and build an audience. Continue to not post links to anything you do, if it's on the internet people will find it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Love it. I’d be the first to buy it.

• 1Moron

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
OIG4 (35).jpeg
OIG2 (43).jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Make sure you release the merch first, spend all of your money on it including expected lawsuit gains. The comic is an amazing idea but you have to hire the best artists. Get Ethan van Sciver to make multiple varient covers.

least important thing is to make a podcast an an ginawraudience. Continue to not post links to anything you do, if it's on the internet people will find it.
Thank you for good insights. I know I shouldn't really be talking about ideas yet. I think a segment of doodly drawing the characters would be an interest idea for character development. I want to get Amanda Conner. She is the wife of Jimmy Palmetto. Jimmy did a artist signing for my comic book store 30 years ago. Amanda works for DC and is the best female artist out there
Funny cartoons. How much do you pay for the AI account to troll me every day.
Love it. I’d be the first to buy it.
Great. I will send you a graded CGC 9.8 copy. Nirgon too

Last edited:
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Thank you for good insights. I know I shouldn't really be talking about ideas yet. I think a segment of doodly drawing the characters would be an interest idea for character development.

Funny cartoons. How much do you pay for the AI account to troll me.

Great. I will send you a graded CGC 9.8 copy. Nirgon too
Thanks bubs

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Funny cartoons. How much do you pay for the AI account to troll me every day.
Absolutely nothing. I make fun of you when I'm taking a shit because it's more fun than reading the back of a shampoo bottle. Also, you make it really easy. I just imagine you're one of those Walmart cashiers that I always want to yell at but always resist the urge. You're powerful retarded, Socks.
Screenshot_20241020-075222~2.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Oh, great. Someone let Socko in on the AI bandwagon.

In before he announces his own MMO populated with mediocre, generic AI characters

• 3Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely nothing. I make fun of you when I'm taking a shit because it's more fun than reading the back of a shampoo bottle. Also, you make it really easy. I just imagine you're one of those Walmart cashiers that I always want to yell at but always resist the urge. You're powerful retarded, Socks.
View attachment 553616

If you need bathroom reading material, absolutely nothing beats this:

lrc3f1fozrl01.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox I'm going to try one last time to actually help you and drop the sarcasm.

1) Make a test podcast episode where you do some Pantheon gameplay, share your thoughts on it and log in on a second device to test how guests will work. Do it this week. Watch it back making notes on how to improve, then delete the test episode as you have been doing.

2) Invite two people from this thread to be on your first podcast episode. Play Pantheon during the show so you have something to talk about and fill dead air, the two guests can talk and carry you if nessesary. Go for an hour. Do it this weekend - I am off work that week I volunteer if time zone can be agreed.

3) Repeat the weekend after with potentially two different guests. If a guest does a good job they can be a regular. Adjust the time if needed.

4) If Pantheon doesn't carry the show, play FF14/Classic WoW as a new player and review it in comparison to Everquest. Have your guests be people who can play with you.

5) Drop all thoughts of fancy graphics, children's shows and merch. You can make the most amazing setup and it will bomb because you'll be awkward and unwatchable. This is about getting experience of doing live entertainment - the only way is to start.

6) Be prepared to be made fun of at the start, use this to get viewers from this forum as an initial audience. Clip funny bits for YouTube videos and shorts.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 553616
Him holding a job would be an immense step up from the societal leech he is now.