Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dumar_sl

shitlord
At this point, I'm still watching and hoping. We NEED Brad and Pantheon. This industry does, more than anything else. I just hope somehow, some way, it comes through, coke-addled and fraudulent as it may.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
KS is over.
ZAvoer2.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
The choice is that they are either so truly delusional that they believe their own spin/bullshit (which Brad makes a longwinded case for every time he posts) OR they're fully aware of what the actual product is that they're selling (which is only related to the product they claim to be selling in a secondary manner) and are servicing that product. That product being this delusional sense of hope (us against the world!) and blind trust on the part of the more neckbeardy aspects of the community.

Does Brad actually buy into his own bullshit, or has he finally accepted the mantle of Cult Leader?

What I wanna know is when do we get to storm the Harkonnen Castle? When will we be ready, Brad who is Aradune who is Muadib?

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oberon 3 minutes ago
to all our fans at rerolled, good luck at trying to ruin your next game
smile.png

So, which project will we ruin next with our awesome trolling powers?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
On a side note, I'm a little concerned that their website is not fully functional. I'm not sure when it was started but it seems they should have had enough time to get this thing ready to go... Right now there are many who either don't see their tier (or they changed the tier to be worse) or they simply can't get the thing to work at all. At current, the people who tiered at 375 need to email to get access and even after they paid they still don't have access to posting. Might seem minor but these guys seem pissed and I can't understand how this was not worked out by now.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
How pathetic, they couldn't even crack 20k on the last day. I said I'd be shocked if it touched 500k.

rrr_img_60871.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh man some of these retard fanboys are butthurt as possible. Apparently, it's the fault of everyone else that the kickstarter didn't fund because Brad McQ is a god.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How pathetic, they couldn't even crack 20k on the last day. I said I'd be shocked if it touched 500k.

rrr_img_60871.jpg
Keep in mind that +18,889 dollars they made on the last day included 5 fake 10k backers.. So it really was negative $31,111 which is pretty impressive as that shit never happens.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh man some of these retard fanboys are butthurt as possible. Apparently, it's the fault of everyone else that the kickstarter didn't fund because Brad McQ is a god.

That guy is a fucking idiot. How the fuck are so many people blind to the fact Brad was committing fraud and that Kickstarter was a unprofessional pile of shit.