Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_60950.jpg

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
What a shit show

Creator Visionary Realms, Inc. 4 minutes ago
Ketriana: we messed up with the mounts and had them up there before the design team had fully fleshed out the travel and vehicle systems. Right now we're not offering mounts at all. It will all make sense when we've revealed and are talking about vehicles in general.

RE: @Brad How would you like us to contact you regarding the conversion of Kickstarter Tiers to Tiers on the website?
Creator Visionary Realms, Inc. 11 minutes ago
Thomas: it's on the site. If it's an add-on issue, hang tight until we announce what's up with add-ons. if it's a tier that was on KS but then was used up or removed, then you need to contact us. I believe it's[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
I knew they were going to use land cruisers and pogo sticks

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
Creator Visionary Realms, Inc. 8 minutes ago
Jake: unlikely we will do another kickstarter... that ship has sailed. the focus right now is pledges and subs from the web site, and then right now speaking with angel investors (other investors and publishers later if needed).
I assume they mean they are in talks with Josh Hamilton and Albert Puljos

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Oh god....that website is so overly complicated for such a simple thing. And the mod/whatever the fuck he is apparently thinks this is a some kiddy forum....

I'm sending Brad a messege saying I refuse to actually donate anything if this is the level of retardation we will be dealing with on the forums. I don't mind dealing with retarded fanboys that can't take some critism but jesus fuck I haven't even started to provide my thoughts and already got that bs haha. Oh well, still is less painful then trying to enjoy MMO's on the market at the moment so why not.

Pledge Levels? Not a good start...
Edit Delete

So since they didn't make exactly a default or something that stands out can someone point me to a comprehensive list on this site of the various pledge levels instead of a damn tab that has "sponsoroed, featured, popular" as if we were shopping on Amazon....might be missing an "all" tab there sparky.

They took a huge step back from how it was laid out and simple enough on KS which scares me.

Quote this
February 22, 2014 9:37 AM PST - share - thank - add reputation - report this post
Oberon
> Report User
> Add to My Friends

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Subscriptions

The following users say thanks to Oberon for this useful post:
Max63

Quote this
February 22, 2014 9:53 AM PST - share - thank - add reputation - report this post
TWAnderson
> Report User
> Add to My Friends

Turbo said:

So since they didn't make exactly a default or something that stands out can someone point me to a comprehensive list on this site of the various pledge levels instead of a damn tab that has "sponsoroed, featured, popular" as if we were shopping on Amazon....might be missing an "all" tab there sparky.

They took a huge step back from how it was laid out and simple enough on KS which scares me.

It's brilliantly easy
smile.png
Simply head up to settings at the top, then click to subscription!

There's also a tab on the home page with a slider that features pledges, a sticky at the top with a direct link, and a tab under the slider with more information!

Founder and editor-in-chief of Marginal Boundaries. Thanon Rockguard, guild leader of Haven in Vanguard Beta + Florendyl server + The Bloodguard Mercenaries in EverQuest II. Ranger from Morell Thule in EverQuest. Travel blogger, social media guru, game enthusiast. Elderith the Enchanter, Project 1999 EverQuest, Pantheon Rising guild.

Quote this
February 22, 2014 10:28 AM PST - share - thank - add reputation - report this post
Kyndread
> Report User
> Add to My Friends
I don't mean to come across as harsh but if I may make a suggestion for future posts. We are all working tirelessly to get everything in place to make everyones transition here as painless as possible. Please understand that not everything will look perfect and work flawlessly from the get go. Please show a little restraint and be a little more respectful of the teams efforts in the future. We are only human and are doing our best to make the site simple, user friendly, and appealing. Everyone is pouring their hearts and souls into this project and giving 110%. Thank you.
This post was edited by Kyndread at February 22, 2014 6:05 PM PST

The following users say thanks to Kyndread for this useful post:
Forlaen, Exmortis, KarlSavant, and Killian

Quote this
February 22, 2014 9:07 PM PST - share
Turbo
Edit Delete

Restraint? Its going to be a long ride if you view that negativity. And while I'm supportive of the project you are already accepting money for a product so I'd suggest you open your horizons and realize the some of the people who are committing money aren't blind fanboys and will be saying things you might not appreciate. I'll gladly take my $500 else where if you fail to understand that i worked as "tiredlessly" (more so I'm sure) as the team to earn my money to be putting towards the project.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Genuinely would like to hear how they handle it Turbo , by early accounts it looks like the closed forum status may be even worse than we imagined.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
any of you ever read the bible? holy fuck. talk about welcoming a guy with open arms and crucifying him just a little while later. anyway, the KS failed, the game is probably vaporware, this thread is where it should be. game over.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I think they upped it from $250 to $500 to pre-alpha test as well from KS. You would think they would try and keep it semi accessible and then just have an application process so they only bring in pre alpha testers that meet what they are looking for.

I sat at home this weekend instead of going for a nice steak dinner and night out so I was going to go ahead and donate $250 since even if it never sees the light of day I can live with out a night out. Only thing I had interest in was being a part of pre-alpha but don't think I want to pay that much to test their game for them especially knowing there is a 50% chance i'll be getting banned due to excessive "honesty". I doubt they would refund my money either.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Serious question - why is this in the Rickshaw? Regardless of how it was handled or what a failure it was, people are interested in reading the continuing trials and tribulations of Brad's game. This is actually current and relevant gaming news/entertainment.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Serious question - why is this in the Rickshaw? Regardless of how it was handled or what a failure it was, people are interested in reading the continuing trials and tribulations of Brad's game. This is actually current and relevant gaming news/entertainment.
Because we can't put Brad's life in the Rickshaw..... so this will have to suffice.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This thing deserves the HoF but it's still too early to move it from MMO general. We're still in the Aftergame show.

iannis

Musty Nester
any of you ever read the bible? holy fuck. talk about welcoming a guy with open arms and crucifying him just a little while later. anyway, the KS failed, the game is probably vaporware, this thread is where it should be. game over.
Brad is now Jesus!

raptorjesusphotou4.jpg[img]