Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Whether or not a game is what you are looking for has everything to do with what the main vehicle for leveling is and nothing to do with talent trees or race class combos. Don't bother disagreeing.
I wasn't talking about the substance but the professional presentation or rather the lack thereof. The Suddenly Shaman Dwarves comment should have been the give away. The talent trees comment was more obscure as it harkens back to Brad's early comments about the game, particularly in this thread.

Foshizzlle_sl

shitlord
I love how the fanboys keep throwing out numbers like "top 8% in KS funds raised" and "over $400k raised" when both of those numbers mean shit. The number they should, and won't, focus on is 3157, which is the number of backers and is beyond miniscule and bordering on insignificant, esp. for an MMO. Even if you were to apply fanboy math and lologic and claim you can get 10x that number as paying customers if the game ever releases, its still only 30k. What right minded "angel investor" is going to put his money down on that?

iannis

Musty Nester
In hindsight, Brad probably should have offered Sam Dethwalker a bulk deal.

Sam would be good for at least 5 grand.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
just because the KS failed it failed for many reasons

1.KS got hacked...

2.There was an active campaign by people from sites like rerolled to nix the kickstarter.

3. Many are dissing Brad over the Vanguard game over things that were for the most part not his fault.

In the end it jsut means they need another form of funding... it means jack. They had 8% highest pledges of any game ever on kickstarter... that says something...

I'd like to extend a formal request for Dayna Gilbert, aka Nirrtix, to start posting on these forums. Shit is hilare!
Sooo reminds me of something?.......

SUBCREATURES!

GOZER THE GOZERIAN,
GOZER THE DESTRUCTOR,
VOLGUUS ZILDROHAR,
THE TRAVELLER HAS COME.
CHOOSE AND PERISH.

CHOOSE!!

The choice is made. The Traveller has come.

Destroyer of Worlds!

rrr_img_60942.jpg

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
And it looks like that's a wrap!

See you all in the next pipe dream old-school grouping MMORPG thread of empty promises and never-ending hopium!