Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
@Convo There's plenty of feedback to be shared and i'm sure you know how it goes around here. We all want a good game but we all have our own unique and entertaining ways of expressing it. To be fair, we all have a right to be bitter, jaded, etc. :)

I'm glad to hear that the intent is to not create a lobby game. That's very frustrating for me for any game that considers itself a MMO. However, has there been much talk about instancing? Will and/or how will it be used in Pantheon? Not having a lobby game is great but personally and I can only speak for myself, I don't like people completely removing themselves from the game world either.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So is there going to be an RP realm where you can make one character and all hunters named Legolas are permabanned?

man i hope so. i genuinely miss the early days of EQ playing on Morell-Thule when it was the unofficial roleplay server. Firiona Vie ruleset sucked imo so i never moved over there, but having everyone i play with RP really increased my immersion by like 1600%.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Roleplaying is the direct route to loot, so long as you are a female wood elf.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
@Convo There's plenty of feedback to be shared and i'm sure you know how it goes around here. We all want a good game but we all have our own unique and entertaining ways of expressing it. To be fair, we all have a right to be bitter, jaded, etc. :)

I'm glad to hear that the intent is to not create a lobby game. That's very frustrating for me for any game that considers itself a MMO. However, has there been much talk about instancing? Will and/or how will it be used in Pantheon? Not having a lobby game is great but personally and I can only speak for myself, I don't like people completely removing themselves from the game world either.
No instancing except for possibly some quests or storytelling.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyway, again.. just stopping in to say hi. Keep it harsh, real and fair. We need it. The bigger we get, the more important it is to reach back home and tap you guys.

You need to give us something to work with here. We can only shit so much on screenshots and artwork as long as there are no game mechanic concepts known.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pls add me to this Pantheon team.

Will balance and test PvP for free.

I have a rich history of making shit classic.

• 2Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are there going to be tons of pop culture references to fag up the game? Tell me there is an NPC named Harris Pilton and little dindu mobs that yell BAZINGA so I can burn your fucking office down today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
brad.png

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Grats dude. I have a donator friend possibly playing right now, usually plays Provoke. He’s been tight lipped and isn’t giving me any secret infos and it’s hurting my feelings. Please call him a nerd lips in game for me.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Convo is actually Brad. Brad black mailed Convo into giving him the account. The trap is laid.....

• 2Worf
Convo tell Brad to hire Julian Jensen. Also I have Q's for you:

1) Will the classes be as good as Vanguard?

2) How many taunts will tanks have and how powerful will they be. This is something bugging me about modern MMOs and Vanguard classes which were otherwise good.

3) Will finding a group be a pita? Will some classes end up struggling to find groups like Necros did in EQ (they can't evac)? Or will there be stricter adherence to archetypes?

4) What will be the hook that keeps people playing? In EQ it was the desire to ding and get new spells and visit new places. But I find that hook harder to hit me these days.

5) What is the deal with the grind? In EQ everyone grinded mobs and complained the game was grindy. So WoW reinvented the wheel and had millions of quests. Now people complain about the quest grind and having to farm some items in the endgame. So basically nothing improved. Can Pantheon do anything to help or is this gonna be the grind genre for another decade?

6) Last thing I saw about this game was the Coh someone video about 5 months or so ago where they went up a big tower and stuff. What has happened since then?

7) Will there be any big new ideas? I know about the frost thing slowing you down unless you get attuned or something. Anything else?

8) Who made Vanguard classes and is he working on this?

9) Will travelling be slow and annoying like early Vanguard? Or too fast and dumb like everything else?

10) Will it release in 2018?

11) Will there be a spooky forest?

Last edited:
  • 8Picard
Reactions: 7 users
Wow this site is dead as fuck. Is that why you unbanned everyone? You realized you are a bunch of cunts and ran this shit into the ground? Aww.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user