Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Convo tell Brad to hire Julian Jensen. Also I have Q's for you:

1) Will the classes be as good as Vanguard?

2) How many taunts will tanks have and how powerful will they be. This is something bugging me about modern MMOs and Vanguard classes which were otherwise good.

3) Will finding a group be a pita? Will some classes end up struggling to find groups like Necros did in EQ (they can't evac)? Or will there be stricter adherence to archetypes?

4) What will be the hook that keeps people playing? In EQ it was the desire to ding and get new spells and visit new places. But I find that hook harder to hit me these days.

5) What is the deal with the grind? In EQ everyone grinded mobs and complained the game was grindy. So WoW reinvented the wheel and had millions of quests. Now people complain about the quest grind and having to farm some items in the endgame. So basically nothing improved. Can Pantheon do anything to help or is this gonna be the grind genre for another decade?

6) Last thing I saw about this game was the Coh someone video about 5 months or so ago where they went up a big tower and stuff. What has happened since then?

7) Will there be any big new ideas? I know about the frost thing slowing you down unless you get attuned or something. Anything else?

8) Who made Vanguard classes and is he working on this?

9) Will travelling be slow and annoying like early Vanguard? Or too fast and dumb like everything else?

10) Will it release in 2018?

11) Will there be a spooky forest?

Awwwww fuck, who let you back in?

Fuckit, I don't wanna know.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Play style and time they play is not the same thing as class and level. Different words mean different stuff.

Sounds like they want to help players find others who share things in common. I don't know all the details, but i have heard things like playtime. Could also do stuff like like casual/moderate/hardcore or whether they're interested in lore or roleplay.

Someone that plays hardcore and is striving to reach max level and raid is probably not going to appreciate the casual guy who is interacting with every NPC, reading quest dialogue and talking about barshing and eatin gnomes.

You obviously are ignorant of who reaches top level first, either that or you're being willfully obtuse. I can't decide which. I wanna go with the former, but I fear it's the latter.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like how there was a chance of there being some actual news about the game and then 2 days later this thread is dead again.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Why would they talk to a site that routinely tells them their game is never going to be shit and they don't deserve anything good? lmao

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why would they talk to a site that routinely tells them their game is never going to be shit and they don't deserve anything good? lmao

Sir. Ive been to several other sites that they visit, and they still have that droving crowd of people that say the exact same shit. Its not like this forum is some unique butterfly in that regard. So... "lol"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sir. Ive been to several other sites that they visit, and they still have that droving crowd of people that say the exact same shit. Its not like this forum is some unique butterfly in that regard. So... "lol"
As we have discussed with VR before that is something that they are going to need to help communities overcome. We all know that if the game launches a lot of people here are going to play it to see whether they think it is good.

I am just using your post to say that to the other people who think they shouldn't post here. We are one of the biggest MMO forums out there so we have the people that they want to be convincing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't think they shouldn't post here, I'm just saying when you can get jerked off on reddit or some shitty podcast that looks good when you put up a twitter link to your fans, seems pretty preferable over any other options.

To clarify, I'm glad this forum isn't like that, and I agree if you can convince jaded old fucks on your product then your product is probably actually good. Especially when it comes to MMOs lol

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
In their defense, the low expectations may not be entirely a bad thing. No one expects this games animations and graphics to wow them. If they have even a few areas that look better than we expect, or a few design mechanics that are kind of novel and work well, we may be pleasantly surprised.
And yes I'd like a key too!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Yeah, brads never gonna post here again. Lol.

Brad is 100% the problem with this game. It's been clear from the beginning all the way to the Fuzzy Troll era that he doesn't really give a shit about the game and probably has almost no involvement with it at all other than vague wordy posts to keep the team working on his next cash cow. This thing was only saved because he managed to snag Joppa who stuck around through Christian lady's reign of terror until she was driven off. Brad is a weight around the neck of this project.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Brad is 100% the problem with this game. It's been clear from the beginning all the way to the Fuzzy Troll era that he doesn't really give a shit about the game and probably has almost no involvement with it at all other than vague wordy posts to keep the team working on his next cash cow. This thing was only saved because he managed to snag Joppa who stuck around through Christian lady's reign of terror until she was driven off. Brad is a weight around the neck of this project.
Good to hear because Joppa is who will be interacting with us in the future.

• 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Well, as much as I disrespect this game and it's fans I do respect the job he managed to do salvaging this heap from both Brad and Jesus.

As we have discussed with VR before that is something that they are going to need to help communities overcome.
They just don't need to do shit. They make a good game and people will play it. Other communities are much better than this one. This place is just a bunch of scumbag dickheads and you know it. Or you would if you had a brain.

• 1Picard