Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Everybody hold on.... the new Producer's Letter is out.... and..... they've landed on an Art Style.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still breaking news using concept art after 10 years. And their already poor graphics are "too much" for the best pc's to run. These jokes just write themselves.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess they realized they didnt have any fucking clue on how to optimize their spaghetti code.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon:
Code developers;
Beach Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Art department;
Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Management;
crash fail GIF

Us;
GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The art is not bad but not great either. I think the most important thing to ask is it technically sound. Every game has bugs, but it is how fast they can deal with them. This is why funding is so important which they have none. I have checked their board members out and i am wondering if this is a tax write off for them or I am wondering if this is another ploy to stall for more time. Pantheon has become trivial at this point. Ideally VR needed to go with UR5 four years ago. Not because it is better but because there are a lot of people to pool information from if there is a problem. No one uses unity anymore. what happens if Kyle leaves for Ashes of Creation, then what?

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The art is not bad but not great either. I think the most important thing to ask is it technically sound. Every game has bugs, but it is how fast they can deal with them. This is why funding is so important which they have none. I have checked their board members out and i am wondering if this is a tax write off for them or I am wondering if this is another ploy to stall for more time. Pantheon has become trivial at this point. Ideally VR needed to go with UR5 four years ago. Not because it is better but because there are a lot of people to pool information from if there is a problem. No one uses unity anymore. what happens if Kyle leaves for Ashes of Creation, then what?
When you talk.. all I can think of is:
37d678d224e547cdf9c74e52639dbfa2.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

If cancer raped aids and had an abortion it would be your post.

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I forgot to check this thread and I was 9 or 10 days behind.

Do I have time to AFK for another 9 or 10 days before Sox goes on Zaide's stream?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am still waiting on zaide and this phantom interview

Just got off the phone with him. He's putting some finishing touches on an animated zebra and installing new curtains (a podcast MUST) and is just waiting on his buddy in Istanbul's power to come back on and he'll be good to go 👍

SO HYPED

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaide is not going to risk his presumed status with VR. I AM SORRY they fucked over kilsin. They never said what company bought access to their VINYL network. Another weasel in our midst. DIck you have company to keep busy. They had someone of the P+ community comment on the status of the game after he was given an access key. The first thing he said was he wasnt paid for this promotion, I guess PA codes are free now cause the last time i looked was they were $750 dollars and MINUS still owns P+ but he had to put it in someone else name cause CS Payments from his ex. i hope the cops put the cuffs on him tight and that goes for the rest of the staff.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Zaide is not going to risk his presumed status with VR. I AM SORRY they fucked over kilsin. They never said what company bought access to their VINYL network. Another weasel in our midst. DIck you have company to keep busy. They had someone of the P+ community comment on the status of the game after he was given an access key. The first thing he said was he wasnt paid for this promotion, I guess PA codes are free now cause the last time i looked was they were $750 dollars and MINUS still owns P+ but he had to put it in someone else name cause CS Payments from his ex. i hope the cops put the cuffs on him tight and that goes for the rest of the staff.

Drunk Ed Wood GIF by Arrow Video

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

How much money did you give to Pantheon for them to ban you?