Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mur_sl

shitlord
Brad and Co.

If you haven't already, check this KS to see how to really get creative. The epic dungeon was a great idea. Look at the swag for the various tiers, these guys got creative...hell I'm getting a cookbook FFS. A big part of the success of that KS was the fun the guys at Obsidian had with it. Hell I just got another update, (number 70), just the other day.

Edit: Fuck might help if I link it...Project Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment Kickstarter

BankBank_sl

shitlord
Om97eGb.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We need to hit 100k by the end of the night!

So we should remove a class from the stretch goal and add fishing in its place?!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The per pledge average is solid. ($100)...the peeps have cash, just need more .

(Or jazz up the $500/$1000 levels a bit to entice upgrades)

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
This may have been mentioned earlier, but way too many pages for me to go through, but today Chris Pirillo tweeted out a story he wrote about Pantheon.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find it vastly amusing that you keep saying "we".
You wanted to use the word "we" when you were lobbying for a job.. Amiright?!

This is a community thing at this point and I do feel a part of the ks.. I've been talking to Brad for months about all this and "we" the rerolled community have people posting to the occasional guild or forum to help spread the word..so yes we..

Btw I didn't see your name on the backer list!?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Where's Utnayan? I figure he'd have a field day with this, especially with Brad posting here. It would be amusing to watch
frown.png