Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
well, you keep going back n forth with people about it. Its a little personal. At least how i see. Anyways, good luck on these here forums. It can get bumpy.
Yes, because it was entertaining for a few hours, but now I am bored with it all. Don't mistake my boredom with emotions. I learned a long time ago that the internet brings out the worst in people. I wish you luck as well.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
can't believe how fast shit has turned around here. people were going full on ho status at brad's nads just a little over a week ago. now he's a pariah. maybe the KS could have gone better so far, but i'm more interested in seeing what brad can do with the actual game. he helped create EQ, he helped create VG, if he can make a third game at that same level, i'm willing to put up with all the drama and bullshit in between. no one here should be rooting for him to fail. we should all be rooting for this game to hit that $800,000 at least and see what brad can do from there. if there are actually investors and programmers lined up and waiting, it will all be worth it in the end.

maybe that's being a little too optimistic, but it beats the opposite and just continually trolling the shit out of this thread.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
can't believe how fast shit has turned around here. people were going full on ho status at brad's nads just a little over a week ago. now he's a pariah. maybe the KS could have gone better so far, but i'm more interested in seeing what brad can do with the actual game. he helped create EQ, he helped create VG, if he can make a third game at that same level, i'm willing to put up with all the drama and bullshit in between. no one here should be rooting for him to fail. we should all be rooting for this game to hit that $800,000 at least and see what brad can do from there. if there are actually investors and programmers lined up and waiting, it will all be worth it in the end.

maybe that's being a little too optimistic, but it beats the opposite and just continually trolling the shit out of this thread.
I'm with you buddy!

gogojira_sl

shitlord
This is what Brad needs to use as motivation:

rrr_img_57656.png

rrr_img_57657.png

rrr_img_57658.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
precise and accurate
Gender is anything but a "precise and accurate" word.

/rerail

@etchazz they need to do a full reveal of what they've got and where they're going - I backed down my pledge level - nothing screams "buy a lifetime sub that you're unlikely to use."

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Honestly the lore week business is a bad idea. Trickling info out overall is a bad idea , but while lore is entertaining to some (and I don't have an issue with that ), something more substantial gameplay or mechanics wise needs to be getting out there.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Gender is anything but a "precise and accurate" word.
Okay, in a sense, but in comparison to sex when describing people, it is. Sex is purely biological. A wannabe female tranny is male sex, female gender. Without the concept of gender, that person is still just male. Whether you use the specific word "gender" or not, you use the concept it describes because you definitely don't think of the tranny in the same way you think of a heteronormative male.

Edit: Yes, I'm derailing so feel free to ignore, but everyone has already made the same basic comments about Pantheon five times over already...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly the lore week business is a bad idea. Trickling info out overall is a bad idea , but while lore is entertaining to some (and I don't have an issue with that ), something more substantial gameplay or mechanics wise needs to be getting out there.
Agreed! On the bright side they made 15.5k talking lore.. The class and combat info(if detailed) should net them more.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
The game/concept sound cool but at 30 yrs old I have this terrible feeling that when this thing is finally done (3 years or so), I will have most likely witnessed the birth of my first child and my life will basically be over. Plus, the better the game is, the more tempting it would be to play, and the worst theoretical Dad I'd probably be.

That said, there's always a chance that the drugs I have done have rendered me infertile and I will regret not investing the forty five dollars. tough call

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Agreed! On the bright side they made 15.5k talking lore.. The class and combat info(if detailed) should net them more.
Did they, though? I feel like they made 15.5K not revealing a shitty tiny dungeon and a stupid name for an assumed class, more than making that from revealing lore.

Edit: If anything, I think that outside screenshot had a more positive impact.

Irongut_sl

shitlord
Okay, in a sense, but in comparison to sex when describing people, it is. Sex is purely biological. A wannabe female tranny is male sex, female gender. Without the concept of gender, that person is still just male. Whether you use the specific word "gender" or not, you use the concept it describes because you definitely don't think of the tranny in the same way you think of a heteronormative male.
Gender is a linguistic construct that has been hijacked by people who think it means internal or mental sex. Gender is nothing but language frame of reference, and some languages have numerous genders. Seehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_(language)

I get that some folks feel that they are different and all that, and to each their own. Edit: trying not to derail the derail.