Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Citation needed.

The only person who went full retard is you for shawing this yesterday you fat phony.. Cut that shit out. Start acting right and learn your place.
wjO3dGv.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just give it up man.
i'm not holding on to any hope. I've said for awhile this thing is a mess and hopeless. Actually, the whole thing is sad and feels like a scripted soap opera. It's mind boggling that it even happens in real time but i'm just saying, unless they prove me wrong by some hope and miracle, this project is laughable at best.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
save it up. It's coming soon. They are gearing up for a new round of funding.

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen by Visionary Realms, Inc. Kickstarter

Brad hasn't updated the team on there yet.. probably hoping someone else will do it, because.. you know.. that's how he rolls.
I demand a new video... I want to see all these new people and a group moment at the end dreaming how it is going to rock. That should definitely be their trademark to replace "You're in our world now." used by EQ all those years.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
All jokes aside, that's exactly what I think of when I think Christians. Hypocrisy.

Tol_sl

shitlord
This thread is just like pantheon. Nobody believes in it but it has heart and one day through perseverance and hard work it will become a success. Brad say we all.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
When will it be released? I bet most people just can't wait any longer, doesn't matter if it's not feature complete!

rrr_img_68457.jpg