Parks and Rec

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It doesn't make sense. The GoT finale they were talking was some cross-over universe thing that was ridiculous. They talk about how much the show jumped the shark.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Or, does it make sense .... if you've read the book?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, will we get in trouble if we talk about GoT spoilers we learned from parks and rec in the GoT no spoilers thread?

To be clear, I have no idea if anything they're predicting about GoT in P&R is real or even makes any sense. But it's fun to troll those crybabies.
How about everyone just shuts the fuck up about GoT outside of their respective threads.
See? Fun and Easy. I forgot to say easy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was hoping he'd show up somewhere, maybe as one of Donna's crazy relatives.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The payoff with Questlove as Donna's brother was great. "Now no one can have popcorn!"

And the Ginuwine stuff was great. Fun episode.

Also, Craig has been pretty great this year. Thank fuck they got away from the SCREAMING = JOKES shit, that was fucking terrible. I like Billy Eichner but they just took one aspect of him and ran with it retardedly. This season he's been genuinely funny. Loved the "I'm Typhoon" "And I'm interested, Typhoon, but not right now"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've always enjoyed Craig's character. I liked when Tom put Craig in charge and he fired everyone immediately.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It kills me when he does it on Billy on the Street because it's not scripted and he's yelling at people on the street. On P&R it was just used in place of an actual joke and it got old very fast. I am genuinely shocked to find out people liked the yelling.

Watch this clip from his gameshow thing if you want to see him being great.

iannis

Musty Nester
I was surprised when he didn't start screaming. Like in my head I was screaming for him as I was watching it.

Pretty fuckin meta joke, and it did make me laugh... but it's parks and rec. They ain't afraid to go meta.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I finally ate a porterhouse at St. Elmo's, the place Ron goes when Mulligan's is closed down. It was good, but certainly not worth $85. But the feeling of me and the fictional Ron Swanson sharing that moment was worth, I'd say, $25-35.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I enjoyed the episodes, but that "Men's rights are nothing" line really bothered me. I thought Parks and Rec was above SJW's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think that was actually making fun of the whole SJW thing. That was one of my favorite parts.