Path of Exile

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
With sufficient dps to not end up with degen pools everywhere and to explode the adds that spawn the normal and uber memory games are the same thing.

Penance

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I never sent large shipments. Early on I got two doctor cards from a stacked deck shipment when they were worth much more. I got a power rune which I sold, did not use it for the upgrade. Upgraded everything else but never did any mappipng.

Mostly scarabs, yesterday got the admiral gloves from the pirate fight and I corrupted them and got +1 max frenzy.

Overall town was just a sideshow, with the currency market being the biggest thing for someone that didn't really sell stuff in bulk. I wander around doing whatever a lot. I bought a few things someone mispriced or was just dumping stuff, 100 horizon orbs while mapping for 1c.

View attachment 551792
Yea that thing was like 250 divines in the beginning of the league or somewhere around there.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
With sufficient dps to not end up with degen pools everywhere and to explode the adds that spawn the normal and uber memory games are the same thing.
Doubtful I have enough DPS especially the last phase where she moves around a ton with the beams / degen / memory game.

I can down normal Maven with the quickness but the 70% less dmg sure changes things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Does POB accurately show Lethal Pride DPS? Found one with 3x double dmg / 1x rage on hit / and 1x intimidate on hit, but it shows as a loss in each gem swap. Is this something like Nimis where it just doesn't calc correctly, or are my standard gems better?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Is the text red or blue?
All red and I know the other slots would have different stat additions but I really thought the Lethal Pride would be better than my rare jewel. If it does calculate correct maybe I'll play around with swapping the jewels around and see what happens, just seems like 3x double dmg chance would be a nice increase regardless.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
All red and I know the other slots would have different stat additions but I really thought the Lethal Pride would be better than my rare jewel. If it does calculate correct maybe I'll play around with swapping the jewels around and see what happens, just seems like 3x double dmg chance would be a nice increase regardless.
PoB will parse Timeless Jewels, which really just means it knows what passives it will transform. You then need to check the text it added/replaced on the passives. Double damage is blue and requires nothing more. Rage on hit is blue, but all it does it enable the setting, you have to pick a realistic rage number. Intimidate is red, you need to check it if that is realistic.

Lethal Pride, if it's your only rage source, is likely better than any rare jewel.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
PoB will parse Timeless Jewels, which really just means it knows what passives it will transform. You then need to check the text it added/replaced on the passives. Double damage is blue and requires nothing more. Rage on hit is blue, but all it does it enable the setting, you have to pick a realistic rage number. Intimidate is red, you need to check it if that is realistic.

Lethal Pride, if it's your only rage source, is likely better than any rare jewel.
I have rage on melee hit from chest but may end up switching, i gave up looking last night as I dont get much PC time during the week. I bought the jewel so I can test it out at some point.

Also, I was talking about when I added it to my build and highlighted it before actually equipping it, everything seemed like a net negative (leech / dmg / etc)

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have not followed PoE 2 at all. I thought initially it was just going to be a transistion like a giant expansion. Will it run separately from current PoE or just when PoE 2 comes out then it's just PoE2 and that's it? The little I tried looking up wasn't all that helpful, of course anyone and everyone has an "opinion" and we know how that goes.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I have rage on melee hit from chest but may end up switching, i gave up looking last night as I dont get much PC time during the week. I bought the jewel so I can test it out at some point.

Also, I was talking about when I added it to my build and highlighted it before actually equipping it, everything seemed like a net negative (leech / dmg / etc)
You sure you have the passives allocated? 3x double damage, rage on hit, intimidate sounds like an extremely good Lethal Pride, especially for a meta build. I'm going to guess no because 15% chance to deal double damage should beat out even a 4x crit multi jewel.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have not followed PoE 2 at all. I thought initially it was just going to be a transistion like a giant expansion. Will it run separately from current PoE or just when PoE 2 comes out then it's just PoE2 and that's it? The little I tried looking up wasn't all that helpful, of course anyone and everyone has an "opinion" and we know how that goes.
It's a seperate game running concurrently with poe 1. With new leagues staggered so its poe2 league drops --2 months--> poe1 league --1month--> new poe2 league ->... repeat
Any stash space and mtx bought for poe 1 will still work in poe 2 though (thats whats been said atleast).

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
You sure you have the passives allocated? 3x double damage, rage on hit, intimidate sounds like an extremely good Lethal Pride, especially for a meta build. I'm going to guess no because 15% chance to deal double damage should beat out even a 4x crit multi jewel.
Yeah I think I messed up somehow in the Timeless Jewel calculator, I searched from there but must have bought the wrong seed. Tested it with one of the price-fixed 1.2 mirror people that are always AFK, and it added like 750k damage with a triple double-damage one.

Oh well I am around 300 div without selling anything, just want to improve a bit more but overall am very happy this league over last league's character.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I think I messed up somehow in the Timeless Jewel calculator, I searched from there but must have bought the wrong seed. Tested it with one of the price-fixed 1.2 mirror people that are always AFK, and it added like 750k damage with a triple double-damage one.

Oh well I am around 300 div without selling anything, just want to improve a bit more but overall am very happy this league over last league's character.
Did you have this checked or unchecked?
1729028860994.png