Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Thanks, I was wondering whether Arobatics is worth it, since you stand in a lot of shit that has chancee to oneshot you anyway... Guess I can always respec since it's like 10 points
If you're not stacking ES or Armor, it's worth it. It's better than nothing, a lot better in fact, so might as well. You're not too far from there too with these type of builds. Can probably drop one of the increased duration node and/or some life or the crit nodes in witch to get it early on, and you'd get those backs as you level past 80 if you ever go there. Hell, you can get Fatal Toxins on the way. Dropping the 2nd duration node to replace with Fatal toxins frees up a few points to go to acrobatics, remove the stun while casting thing in in favor of crit+10int and you free one point, total is only 4more points to get Acrobatics+Fatal Toxin.

Using the same base(haven't checked for way more efficient pathing), and adding some more points going down past acro for more health and crit:
Passive Skill Tree - Path of Exile

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone isn't doing wolf king raid or challenges Ill buy the talismans. Ive noticed a lot of people leave them on the ground in groups =/

Caliane

is there any truth that talismons can't upgrade in quality at stones?
meaning, to get t2 rare, you need to use t1 rares?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
They can, and this is some tin foil theory but it feels like the map talismans come at higher qualities. I keep getting a lot of yellow or blue minimum when I only saw 3-4 yellows in all of leveling. If you put in all yellow or blue into the stone circle it also raises your chances of a higher quality + tier talisman.

The T3 bosses at higher levels are pretty fun, only done about half of them but they have some interesting mechanics and adds. They are almost like a dungeon boss in an MMO but alone.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There's a 20% chance for each talisman for the new one to roll his quality, meaning that you need 5 rares for guaranteed rare of the next tier.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If anyone isn't doing wolf king raid or challenges Ill buy the talismans. Ive noticed a lot of people leave them on the ground in groups =/
Do you care about rarity or iLvl? I've also come to the point where I only bother looting rare talismans since I won't ever wear white or blue, and you only get higher tier rares if you summon using rares.

If you just want a ton of white talismans to eventually spawn the boss, I'll start tossing some into one of the higher guild bank tabs.

Edit: I put a bunch in tab 9

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I haven't gotten a rare out of it (outside of using exclusively rares) but I have certainly fed all whites and gotten a blue out the other end

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rip
frown.png

Caliane

think it might have had a small buff? melee splash was buffed, which is an indirect buff to every melee build. As well as "blasphemy".

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I can't figure out the "...must be the same tier" bullcrap with the talismans, so I just put 40 of them in the guild bank.

If you get one that would be good for a minion/dual fire totem witch, fire it off my way.
wink.png
LolaKinks

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
When you kill a talisman mob in the world, it will drop a tier 1 talisman. Combine 5 different base talismans of the tier 1's in a circle to spawn a boss that drops a tier 2. Repeat that until you have 5 different base talismans of tier 2 to spawn a t3. Repeat again to spawn Rigwald.

List of talismans and their tiers

They're also patching sometime this week to add the tier info directly on the item in game as well.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
When you kill a talisman mob in the world, it will drop a tier 1 talisman. Combine 5 different base talismans of the tier 1's in a circle to spawn a boss that drops a tier 2. Repeat that until you have 5 different base talismans of tier 2 to spawn a t3. Repeat again to spawn Rigwald.

List of talismans and their tiers

They're also patching sometime this week to add the tier info directly on the item in game as well.
But looking at a group of 40 talismans, i couldn't tell which was which. I'll start saving them again after the patch. Until then, i'll just dump them in the GB.

Caliane

But looking at a group of 40 talismans, i couldn't tell which was which. I'll start saving them again after the patch. Until then, i'll just dump them in the GB.
t1 has white chain.
t2 has black bead bands.
t3 has red necklace.
t4 is green.

once its pointed out, its pretty easy to tell. the strings are color coded.
And the ones that drop from the world are ALL t1. you have to purposely spawn t2 and higher.