Path of Exile

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to get more into maybe crafting, but I watch some streams and the streamer will pick up everything or near everything then ID it and see how high/low it's rolled. I can't imagine doing that for so much stuff.
Yeah, fuck that. I get rid of all but the top bases by the end of the first weekend, then a few days after that it gets filtered even further down to only ilvl83+ or atlas-only bases like steel/opal rings. The best part of each league is getting to the point where you're able to filter out everything but yellow/red maps, alt+ (or even alch+) currency, valuable div cards, atlas bases, 6-links, and uniques.

As for crafting, making something that's actually worth more than the cost of what you put into it is like winning the lottery.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Did some beacheads for the first time today. I can see why it's popular. Currency just flowing and exp as well. Got almost a whole level out of the maps I had on hand.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah sorry, yeah I leave ice trails with arctic armor which is just funny looking with Herald of Ash and my boots which look like they are on fire. Nothing other than visual stuff.

I'd play this build again next league since it's extremely low "maintenance" so to speak, face tank and flask and no mana flask needed and such. But VP changes so guess not.

I want to get more into maybe crafting, but I watch some streams and the streamer will pick up everything or near everything then ID it and see how high/low it's rolled. I can't imagine doing that for so much stuff.
I would suggest playing a build that shatters. Sweet sweet shatters.

Caliane

Did some beacheads for the first time today. I can see why it's popular. Currency just flowing and exp as well. Got almost a whole level out of the maps I had on hand.
yeah, insane exp/loot in beacheads.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Got the shittty Dragon helmet. Not sure why this one is rare but it's the dumbest looking hat of all the other choices.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'll take antlers over a platter on my head. I mean it's free and all i'm not trying to sound upset or anything.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got the vampiric helmet. No idea what it looks like but ive been told its shitty.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Does the chance for the hat drop to 0 if twitch considers you idle? Been like 2 days straight and nada.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I got one but took like 2days(well not 2 full days, I'm too lazy to check when streamers stopped streaming and shit). I think it's the fucking seraph helm that I already have from when they were giving Seraph every fucking race/league. Not like it really matters though.

Main problem is I turned off adblock while I was leeching cause why not, but now that I turned it back on it doesn't block everything again. Twitch ads such a mystery, pretty sure it's the french filter being shit, if I wasn't lazy I'd probably figure out how to blacklist shit myself but that looks like more work than I care about.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Use the twitch 5 extension. Removes the need for an adblocker and reduces the memory twitch uses too.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does the chance for the hat drop to 0 if twitch considers you idle? Been like 2 days straight and nada.
Go into Manage Account and make sure you're actually able to get Twitch Drops. A lot of people who originally linked their accounts to get the purple effect bundle need to re-link before they can get drops.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Go into Manage Account and make sure you're actually able to get Twitch Drops. A lot of people who originally linked their accounts to get the purple effect bundle need to re-link before they can get drops.
Went through my settings and didn't see anything specific for this. I didn't have my PoE account linked before (just warframe and that was a mother fucker to get working right).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Game needs a pimp hat, or maybe a dunce cap. I haven't got one but I haven't left twitch running all day/ight like some people. Making final leveling push today for no reason. Got 9 beachheads already lined up and see how far that gets me.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I should try to actually kill Shaper before it ends.

Or not since I already hit 24 cheevos and definitely not hitting 36.