Path of Exile

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya those ones get me. I throw down some mines and pause for a sec so they come out of phase then I pop them but its pretty close they kill me fast.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just dropped by to say after all my hemming and hawing about maximum leech effect and the only way to get it being from brutal fervour I just figured out you can get that exact effect from charms this league.

Fuck me.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
More Damage for abyss can be bad if you accidentally pop the spire before it spits out all the waves. Plus with all the projectile lag, I like being tanky enough to stand still while they beat on me.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like crit immune and explodie is the best combination for doing the abyss meta league. I'm trying to come up with a builds that utilize ls both of those with a mageblood that can also do bossing.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Seems like crit immune and explodie is the best combination for doing the abyss meta league. I'm trying to come up with a builds that utilize ls both of those with a mageblood that can also do bossing.

I was crit all immune the entire previous league with some tattoos and a Determination mod Watcher's Eye and I miss it. Extra proj coming in hot with big big crit multipliers is rough on the whole "trying not to die" thing.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is anyone doing Ultimatums? I tried a few early on but they felt kinda rough and rippy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
2 magebloods dropped and poe just happened to be in the chat. I don't care how broken MF builds are, this streamer shit is rigged as fuck

• 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

So after a bunch of experimenting and playing around with stuff trying to learn more about actually making a build that works I finally came up with something.

Not sure why it shows 3500hp, I have ~4600 in game.

I like Forbidden Rite as a skill and it allows you to make use of some interesting interactions. I put that build together for about 12div. I still need to work out phys max hit, unsure if I want to push Armour or Evasion. I've been switching between Olesyas and Gravens (Gravens + Ralakesh lets you completely ignore the charge downsides of Eater alters because you are only generating Absorption charges, with Olesyas on I'm actually generating power charges as well, which is dicey)

As it stands its fairly defensive and can melt 8 mod T16s damage wise (with Punishment and monsters at low life it's almost DOT capped, even league juiced mobs are fine to deal with). The damage is honestly higher than it needs to be to do any and all content including ubers so I plan on working on making it more defensive. I didn't want to just throw on Stasis Prison like everyone else and Progenesis is lol expensive this season.

After all the experimenting and leveling several characters fresh through the campaign I think I can actually league start FR and even play through the campaign with it. The recoup nodes are nutty while leveling.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So after a bunch of experimenting and playing around with stuff trying to learn more about actually making a build that works I finally came up with something.

Not sure why it shows 3500hp, I have ~4600 in game.

I like Forbidden Rite as a skill and it allows you to make use of some interesting interactions. I put that build together for about 12div. I still need to work out phys max hit, unsure if I want to push Armour or Evasion. I've been switching between Olesyas and Gravens (Gravens + Ralakesh lets you completely ignore the charge downsides of Eater alters because you are only generating Absorption charges, with Olesyas on I'm actually generating power charges as well, which is dicey)

As it stands its fairly defensive and can melt 8 mod T16s damage wise (with Punishment and monsters at low life it's almost DOT capped, even league juiced mobs are fine to deal with). The damage is honestly higher than it needs to be to do any and all content including ubers so I plan on working on making it more defensive. I didn't want to just throw on Stasis Prison like everyone else and Progenesis is lol expensive this season.

After all the experimenting and leveling several characters fresh through the campaign I think I can actually league start FR and even play through the campaign with it. The recoup nodes are nutty while leveling.
pobb.in shows your unreserved life. You have clarity and vitality linked to arrogance.

This has to be the first poison FR that doesn't use Doppelganger's Guise or Fourth Vow. I was thinking of transitioning to a poison FR build, not entirely happy with poison Penance Brand. How's the defenses versus phys damage?

It's amazing how shit Perfect Agony is. You have almost 40% crit and it's still just barely a sidegrade.

Khane

pobb.in shows your unreserved life. You have clarity and vitality linked to arrogance.

This has to be the first poison FR that doesn't use Doppelganger's Guise or Fourth Vow. I was thinking of transitioning to a poison FR build, not entirely happy with poison Penance Brand. How's the defenses versus phys damage?

It's amazing how shit Perfect Agony is. You have almost 40% crit and it's still just barely a sidegrade.

I played around SO MUCH with perfect agony, leaning hard into crit and crit multi, and it was always worse than just going straight up dot.

Right now I'm "fine" against phys. What I would like to do, and think I'll do, is replace Malevolence for either Determ or Grace (probably grace) and swap out a flask (probably topaz) for a Jade flask. Gonna have to move around some resists and probably use an evasion rating per power charge charm or two.

Right now the gems (accidentally left the empower in, I need to recolor and put a regular old deadly ailments in) and setup are a work in progress. I was playing around with a bunch of CWDT stuff because you can self proc it constantly even at like gem level 17ish (the build has a ton of cast rate).

Lots of stuff to work out, could easily sacrifice damage to get to ~5300hp and like 25k Evasion or 18k Armour. I would also like to work in explode in that case, right now at those damage levels and with Pathfinder poison prolif they are unnecessary in maps, but it would be nice to get that in.

Also, Withering step is cool and it has nice synergy with Badge, but honestly fuck not having a blink skill. Think I'm gonna abandon the secondary culling CWDT gems and use Whirling Blades with Cull and Molten Shell.

Also, I think I want to switch to a different Timeless Jewel or abandon them completely for some other jewel yet to be decided. If I path a little farther left top and use that cluster I could probably get decent value out of str/life split personality, or more likely, just use an impossible escape somewhere.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Frostblink of Wintry Blast doesn't have the Blink tag. Caster builds now have their equivalent of whirling blades + withering step.

I didn't comment on Stasis Prison because I thought it hilariously expensive. 15D...is that new this league?

Khane

Everything is ridiculously cheap. That +1 power charge fenumus was 1div, that perfect max roll life/2 projectile gem Utulas was also, 1 div. All the other uniques in that PoB are like 50c or less.

I'm guessing that there are so many more timeless emblems available for cheap because of MFers that its a lot more common this league. Like everything else that isn't a bossing item.

Don't worry though, it flip flopped with Progenesis. Which is ~100+ div now.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Average 8k juice abyss farming. Missing 2x voidborn reliquarys that I had already opened, and that's a brother's gift bottom right.

average8kjuice.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user