Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Buy a headhunter and do the shrine + breach XP strat, it's way faster than 5-ways and you really can't die between all the shrine/headhunter buffs.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Buy a headhunter and do the shrine + breach XP strat, it's way faster than 5-ways and you really can't die between all the shrine/headhunter buffs.
Any chance you can give more details then that? Sounds fun assuming it doesn't take 2 days straight blasting to hit 100.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The super short version is you full spec shrines + beyond and spend the leftover points on whatever, stongboxes are fine, or green eldritch for more packs/mobs, etc.

You use two breach scarabs to add breaches, the shrine scarab that is 30% more XP per shrine buff, and then either a +2 shrine or +1 unusual shrine scarab, and then more breaches or shrines on the atlas device itself.

The shrine tree makes each shrine give 2 buffs and they last for ~90 seconds, so you try and get like 2 shrines worth of buffs on you then start slamming breaches. They are so fucking thick with full atlas tree that the XP just flies. I'm 99 currently and still getting 3-5% xp per map, so it's like just a couple hours of dedicated blasting to finish out 100.

Headhunter is optional but it can help clear depending on your build. If you find you aren't clearing fast enough and shrines are running out you can roll your maps to have temporal chains to extend the shrine durations, but most decent builds shouldn't have much trouble with all the shrine juice on you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Magebloods +10 divines already this morning, but I'm dubious how far prices could really rebound.

We're an entire month in to the big t17 strats printing multiple t0 drops per map - the stock of that shit that exists is just so fucking large that a dwindling league player base is never gonna be able to buy it all up.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
God damnit I'm still trying to get my Mageblood! I can afford a HH at least.
I'm just speculating! Fuck if I know how this stupid economy actually works.

I'm about halfway there myself, finally settled on....CoC DD. Boring, I know, but I can't ignore how much the build lets you build into defenses. I would have preferred the Poet's Pen Squire version, but that build has shit for movement skills. Maybe I'll go back to it with a mageblood.

• 1Solidarity

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm just speculating! Fuck if I know how this stupid economy actually works.

I'm about halfway there myself, finally settled on....CoC DD. Boring, I know, but I can't ignore how much the build lets you build into defenses. I would have preferred the Poet's Pen Squire version, but that build has shit for movement skills. Maybe I'll go back to it with a mageblood.
Just giving you a hard time.

I am also leveling up a DD guy myself now. Want to try something outside of Boneshatter.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is me. Also with EK is makes you feel like a God. Loot isn't great though

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
You can also do abyss. I did it 99-100 and was like 3-5% per map, but abyss can be fucked with either cross contamination or soul eaters. The exp is amazing with the right scarabs and all the abyss nodes in the tree. Also made a ton off eyes/liche drops.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea if your build is beefy enough abyss is also a great option, but you'll hit soul eaters sometimes that will shitstomp anyone that doesn't have north of 10m DPS.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
The super short version is you full spec shrines + beyond and spend the leftover points on whatever, stongboxes are fine, or green eldritch for more packs/mobs, etc.

You use two breach scarabs to add breaches, the shrine scarab that is 30% more XP per shrine buff, and then either a +2 shrine or +1 unusual shrine scarab, and then more breaches or shrines on the atlas device itself.

The shrine tree makes each shrine give 2 buffs and they last for ~90 seconds, so you try and get like 2 shrines worth of buffs on you then start slamming breaches. They are so fucking thick with full atlas tree that the XP just flies. I'm 99 currently and still getting 3-5% xp per map, so it's like just a couple hours of dedicated blasting to finish out 100.

Headhunter is optional but it can help clear depending on your build. If you find you aren't clearing fast enough and shrines are running out you can roll your maps to have temporal chains to extend the shrine durations, but most decent builds shouldn't have much trouble with all the shrine juice on you.
That sounds amazing gonna have to try it tomorrow night......am 20% into 98 just from doing casual strongbox juiced T16s but haven't really been trying + died a few times taking every altar that wasnt for alterations orbs.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing an ice nova of frostbolts heiro as my second char this season.

The burst DPS this does with kitavas helmet and arcanist brand generating frostbilts volleys is nuts. I'm not sure I've had a build before that felt like late game mapping speed in act 6.

Hopefully it scales well enough.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Ppl using Black Morrigan for 6-sockey Squires and even stygian vices with abyssal + regular sockets, rofl

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The consistent move would be to leave it in for the rest of the league since I'm pretty certain this was caused by the dumb fucking idea of letting wisdom scrolls work on corrupted items. Because god forbid you be able to tell the value of something without picking it up.

Still bitter about that change to alt functionality on ground loot.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a black morrigan beastcraft bug I guess, I wonder how long its been around.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The entire league surely, it didn't just happen randomly during an unrelated hotfix.

Ultimately doesn't matter outside like 5 giga delvers that probably have been using it since week 1 on private profiles.

They'll just delete or revert all the items once they figure out how to fix it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, this is a ban/revert level bug probably. It's funny once I heard about the Morrigan craft like week 1 I thought "Oh it works on Uniques. Wonder if it works on corrupted items. No, no way they'd allow that coding to work." Well it was that but 100000x dumber.

Shit, spectres in a 6 link Bitterdream with 6 link squire might almost be viable! If you can ever summon them.