Peacemaker

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
same i could never tell it was like everyone said her name different. i went with hardcore in my mind because of how awesome her tits look. and im saying that as a compliment not in a sexist way.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
James Gunn almost single-handedly restoring cred to the DC universe. That was fucking awesome. Surpassed my expectations by a million times. Whole series was fantastic.
And to think, all it took was a few decade old pedo jokes on twitter

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like I said DC only has 2 projects going forward. Getting rid of Henry Cavill is stupid but they seem to be lost

Maul

Dental Dammer
We were suppose to get the full League. Looks like the trouble makers were cut
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted (1).gif

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If John Cena was improvising a lot of this dialog, I'm impressed. That's some funny shit
I wouldn’t be surprised if he did. He’s a wrestler and everything they do on the mic is improvised and he was one of the best.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
don't like on that batman instagram link, dude has a shot of his bare ass. that's probably why he was cut

Cybsled

then you have gunn... who does the same thing, more or less, but does it with characters that NOBODY knows or cares about. he did it with peacemaker, he did it with suicide squad, he did it with guardians of the galaxy. no one is really comparing these guys to the source material because why would you? i don't know if that's genius or what, but it works

For GotG, he had the cast watch Farscape because that was the vibe he wanted

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The dyebeard season long running gag turning into a heart-punch moment was *chefs kiss*.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Great show.

On re watching the finale it bugs me a little though how that fight went down. Harcourt and Vigilante should be dead. Multiple gunshots, no superpowers, no first aid.

It was just weird having that "oh nevermind we're all fine actually" moment coming from a show based on Suicide Squad.

Don't get me wrong; I don't want them to be dead. It was fine having them live, they didnt need to die. But if thats the ending, don't have them get fucking multiple gunshot wounds during the fight.

Could have fixed it by having the morbidly obese lesbian activate her "I was made for this shit" mode just a couple minutes earlier.

Vigilante has super powers. His super power is that he's awesome.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Vigilante has super powers. His super power is that he's awesome.
I'm missing my weekly dose of awesome 8(. Every time Peacemaker realizes Vigilante is more fucked up in the head than him cracks me up

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Same. Hope season 2 starts early next year. This was the only show I cared about watching each week.
Tv needs to go back to weekly episodes, miss looking forward to watch somthing after a shit day of work

• 1Like