Peacemaker

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't binge? Pretty sure majority of people don't turn the TV off after one episode.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I can't stop watching if I've still got 35 pizza rolls to eat. Am I supposed to sit there and eat in silence with no visuals? Hell no.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Great show! The Wife loved it too. From the intro to the lack of anything remotely PC, the show delivered in every way possible. What makes it even better is that (for me at least) is this show came out of nowhere. I did not know it was being made and the first time a saw any marketing for it I assumed it was a movie. More of this please!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great show! The Wife loved it too. From the intro to the lack of anything remotely PC to the show delivered in every way possible. What makes it even better is that (for me at least) is this show came out of nowhere. I did not know it was being made and the first time a saw any marketing for it I assumed it was a movie. More of this please!
I really think the idea of taking lesser known characters to make a show/movie from is great. This way people don't already have a notion of what the story/motives will be and that makes it refreshing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Great show! The Wife loved it too. From the intro to the lack of anything remotely PC, the show delivered in every way possible. What makes it even better is that (for me at least) is this show came out of nowhere. I did not know it was being made and the first time a saw any marketing for it I assumed it was a movie. More of this please!
I'm surprised no one mentioned the incredibly long scene at the end of the two black lesbians making out as the camera circled them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm surprised no one mentioned the incredibly long scene at the end of the two black lesbians making out as the camera circled them.
thats cuz most of us FF when both lesbos are there

QUICK

whats the thin ones name?

yup no one knows

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There are ugly lesbians in the real world too. Not just in movies. I have seen worse on a train ride home from Chicago.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just started watching this. its pretty good. first episode was kinda shit at the beginning though. i was wondering why they put Robert Patrick in this because he is a hardcore MAGA. then i see they made him a white supremicist, fuck man, why did you take this role?

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats cuz most of us FF when both lesbos are there

QUICK

whats the thin ones name?

yup no one knows
keeya? i just binged the whole thing and i am unsure. yeah nobody cares about her. though it was kinda stupid the hambeast saved the world and everyone on her team even though she should suffered 20 massive strokes in the process. they ragged on the neckbeard dude, but nobody even notices this black chick dwarfs him in size. i finished this show. it was a mixed bag at times. but overall it was pretty decent. i'm left with one troubling question. how in the fuck did Peacemaker's dad have advanced knowledge of interdimensional technology? how can be a white supremicist hillbilly and still capable of making his own pocket universe and an iron man suit while living out in the boonies? i didnt read the other pages of this thread, but if this question was answered, please help a brother out.

i will say that James Gunn has a good knowledge of 80s metal, hardly anyone knows about Kix. although, if he was real hardcore he would have used one of their older singles instead of "Dont's Close Your Eyes". that was late 80s play rotation on MTV. it wasnt their best song. he was also wrong the origin of hair metal. the grandaddy of glam hair metal bands wasnt Hanoi Rocks. no idea where the fuck he came up with that notion. Kiss came before them, but they didnt invent it either. the band, New York Dolls is acknowledged as the originator of hair metal. even then i am not sure of.

IMO Slade really started all this off, they formed in 1966.
most underrated band in this country

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Man, the DCCU is such a garbled mess with all the recasts and everything. It's a shame because after seeing Snyder's Justice League this week, I REALLY wish the DC Universe had its act together so I could get more with those characters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There are ugly lesbians in the real world too. Not just in movies. I have seen worse on a train ride home from Chicago.

The last time I was in Chicago, I decided to take the train out of downtown on my last day there instead of ubering, cause I figured it couldn't actually be that bad and I've taken trains in NYC and other places without much issue. Midway through the ride this black dude waddled past me and stopped a few feet away and hacked/spit all over the floor while nearly falling over, then stumbled away. This other black dude sitting across from me didn't even bat an eye and didn't make any eye contact at all with the guy walking by, and I did what he was doing. Noticed pretty much everyone else on the car were doing statue impressions too as the guy stumbled down to the next car.

Also saw some kind of BLM "march" which was about 10 guys dressed in black with those green/red American flags yelling angrily on megaphones while about 30 press people with cameras stood around them in a big semicircle filming them (like 5 TV news vans were parked around the corner). It was like stumbling into the filming of the moon landing or something with how set up it looked.

As for DC stuff, Is Black Adam like an evil version of Superman?

Just finished Peacemaker. I thought it was 10 episodes but it was 8, so I only had 3 left all this time. The last one was particularly good, but I think what stuck with me the most was that "Monster" montage where the two groups of bad guys both seemed to reach their peak strength. Surprised they both got defeated by the end of the season so I'm wondering what bad guys they'll do for S2.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Wait a minute, is Harcourt supposed to be Black Canary?

I was checking out Injustice 2 yesterday and noticed Black Canary looks, talks, and acts just like Harcourt.

20220414_113200.jpg

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
harcourt is in the comics as harcourt. she's not related to canary in any way

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Saw an article saying we might get Weasel in the second season.

• 1Like