Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
^ All I could think about watching that trailer is 'man it's time for a Monkey Island replay."

Well that and the CGI looked kinda shoddy. The pirate monsters looked badass, but the opening shot, especially the ship, seemed really off to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Oh, a ghost / zombie whatever pirate with cheesy CGI splashed all over is face fighting a corn-dog Johnny Depp who will be playing his same old bumbling Fear & Loathing pirate edition character. I can't wait.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Final adventure? Guess they're not [currently planning on] stringing the series out after this one?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Depp needs to pay for that divorce; he'll be doing this for another few years.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
They should just make a tv series. Have it be like The Librarians where Jack shows up here and there to save the day.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
a405309bfe327ab71476b1e6ae6b2050_nelson-muntz-haw-hawpng-haw-haw-meme_500-300.png

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im sure if they had the scripts for the Star Wars and Marvel movie franchises they might reconsider. but Pirates 5? lol, good luck with that. Depp is almost out of Hollywood. this is his lifeline. not Disney's.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
im sure if they had the scripts for the Star Wars and Marvel movie franchises they might reconsider. but Pirates 5? lol, good luck with that. Depp is almost out of Hollywood. this is his lifeline. not Disney's.

Wat? The last Pirates Movie made over a Billion world wide, the first one was actually the least successful one. Johnny Depp has two films announced, two completed, one filming, two post production and one pre-production. That's pretty damn busy for someone almost out of Hollywood.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wat? The last Pirates Movie made over a Billion world wide, the first one was actually the least successful one. Johnny Depp has two films announced, two completed, one filming, two post production and one pre-production. That's pretty damn busy for someone almost out of Hollywood.
that fountain of youth shit made over a billion dollars? i dont want to live on this planet anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Johnny Depp is the definition of A-list, and is one of the top 5 highest paid actors in the business.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I'm ashamed to admit I want to see this. Loved the original. Begrudgingly watched the sequel and that where I stopped. Just have too much love for Javier Bardem as a villain!