Planet Fitness loves trannys

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are PFs conditions for membership? Is this a quick way to cancel a long term contract?

Vinen

God is dead
What are PFs conditions for membership? Is this a quick way to cancel a long term contract?
They don't have long term contracts if I remember. They are honestly the only gym I would ever join as I can't stand obnoxious /r/fitness dicks.

nice to be in a gym and not hear someone taking a shit on the floor.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They don't have long term contracts if I remember. They are honestly the only gym I would ever join as I can't stand obnoxious /r/fitness dicks.

nice to be in a gym and not hear someone taking a shit on the floor.
The fuck is wrong with you. Planet Fitness literally has free pizza days, it's a joke.

I often wonder about this shit as I am pursuing a career in education. What if a male student is walking in the the female bathroom and I stop them. Said male student throws the "learn my pronouns" bullshit at me because they identify as a girl. Now I lose my job for gender discrimination.

Now what if I let that male student in the female bathroom without saying anything and he rapes/assaults a female student, then I lose my job for not protecting the well being of my students.

Sometimes I just wish some Day After Tomorrow shit would happen and rid the earth of the human virus.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
No, no, no Jack. You file a lawsuit against the architect for designing the facilities to only accommodate 2 genders obviously...

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Sorry the world doesn't care about real world issues they just don't want to fall on the wrong side of the PC coin.

Personally if you've got a dick and balls you have no business being in the woman's locker room regardless of how you feel on the inside.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I swear, southpark always has the inside track on this kind of shit. months, sometimes years in advance.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fuck is wrong with you. Planet Fitness literally has free pizza days, it's a joke.
Planet Fitness is the gym people go to who don't actually want to go to the gym. It should pretty much always be accompanied by quotes; "gym."

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I work for one of the biggest mechanical outfits in North Jersey, we do a lot of HVAC. One of our service guys was working in a Planet Fitness and a manager there was hassling him. He told the guy to fuck off so he could get some work done, and the roider bear hugs him from behind. Our dude is a little guy, but he used to wrestle in high school and he's a scrapper, so he gets out of it, tackles the guy, and pounds his face in.

I don't know if the guy lost his job, but ours didn't lol. I think our boss thought it was funny because he still breaks the service guy's balls about it once in a while.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Planet Fitness is to a Gym, as Lumie is to a health councilor.

there use to be a local gym, some years ago the owner incorporated to a Planet Fitness. It was fine for a while, I came in anywhere from 12-2 AM to do my reps, had the gym mostly to myself was great. A little over three years ago they randomly one day removed their Squat rack, bench presses, free weights, almost everything other than treadmills and ellipticals. So I quit the next day, and yeah lol free pizza days, bagels in the morning etc... They're membership costs are like 10-30 a month, they do business in volume and hope people forget about the membership they signed up for.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I often wonder about this shit as I am pursuing a career in education. What if a male student is walking in the the female bathroom and I stop them. Said male student throws the "learn my pronouns" bullshit at me because they identify as a girl. Now I lose my job for gender discrimination.

Now what if I let that male student in the female bathroom without saying anything and he rapes/assaults a female student, then I lose my job for not protecting the well being of my students.

Sometimes I just wish some Day After Tomorrow shit would happen and rid the earth of the human virus.
Do what you know is right, then if someone later calls you out with their bull shit, punch them in their stupid fucking face.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Planet Fitness is the gym people go to who don't actually want to go to the gym. It should pretty much always be accompanied by quotes; "gym."
The heavy things you lift at other gyms are better than the heavy things at planet fitness?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The only heavy things at Planet Fitness are its client base.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
^^ truth

The one by me doesn't even have a flat bench.

Only thing Planet Fitness has going for it is it's awesome for the homeless. There's quite a few here that have figured out they can pay 15$ monthly to have access to showers and get free food almost every day.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It hasn't been called Planet Fatness for most of the past decade for no reason.