Planet Fitness loves trannys

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's old hat. It is to fitness what Goodwill is to Charity.

They had "juice bars" at some of their locations that sold Oreo shakes. They STILL sell 50 Cent's energy drink. They have outright said they discourage any real fitness geeks to come there. They once kicked a guy out for lifting too much. The list goes on and on.

Vinen

God is dead
Yeah it's old hat. It is to fitness what Goodwill is to Charity.

They had "juice bars" at some of their locations that sold Oreo shakes. They STILL sell 50 Cent's energy drink. They have outright said they discourage any real fitness geeks to come there. They once kicked a guy out for lifting too much. The list goes on and on.
Seen this at Gold's Gyms too.
Planet Fitness near me is giant with full sets of non shitter weights. Doesn't even have a juice bar.

Keep in mind its a franchise.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The heavy things you lift at other gyms are better than the heavy things at planet fitness?
Not only the responses above (theydon'thave the same "heavy things"), but they also disallow a lot of exercises because they "intimidate" the other clientele.

So yeah, you can actually get kicked out of Planet Fitness for using it as a gym...and apparently if you complain about men in the women's locker room.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I often wonder about this shit as I am pursuing a career in education. What if a male student is walking in the the female bathroom and I stop them. Said male student throws the "learn my pronouns" bullshit at me because they identify as a girl. Now I lose my job for gender discrimination.

Now what if I let that male student in the female bathroom without saying anything and he rapes/assaults a female student, then I lose my job for not protecting the well being of my students.
Those things are not connected to each other, let alone opposites - consider you force them to use the male bathroom and they rape/assault a male student - is your job any less at risk ? ;p

Szlia

It seems to me running a fitness center is a strange endeavor because it's in the interest of most of your clients that there are as few clients as possible. It's like the opposite of poker: Poker players want more people playing poker because it grows the money pool they win money from, fitness goers want less fitness goers because it diminishes their edge.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Those things are not connected to each other, let alone opposites - consider you force them to use the male bathroom and they rape/assault a male student - is your job any less at risk ? ;p
yes it is retard, that's his point -- in today's pussified society it's conceivable that someone would get in trouble for disallowing a "transgender" student in the opposite bathroom that they are assigned by their gender. it's also very conceivable that a teacher would be fired and sued for allowing a transgender student in a bathroom in which he proceeded to rape a another student.l it's become such a fucking joke.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, i remember the ahnold 2.0 commercial and i never understood why you wouldnt want that guy at your gym. yeah they made him a dumb roidhead, but he has busted out arms and if he got that from using their equipment its an incentive for me to work out there.
does anyone want to look like that doughy weiner in the piss yellow polo shirt?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not only the responses above (theydon'thave the same "heavy things"), but they also disallow a lot of exercises because they "intimidate" the other clientele.

So yeah, you can actually get kicked out of Planet Fitness for using it as a gym...and apparently if you complain about men in the women's locker room.

A barbell with as many Olympic weights as you can fit on it isn't heavy? The one near me has flat benches, really the only thing it doesn't have that it really should is a squat rack

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that guy with the beard is a horrible spotter and he doesnt seem to be exhaling properly when lifting. hulk guy is a proper spotter and knows how to exhale.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
yes it is retard, that's his point -- in today's pussified society it's conceivable that someone would get in trouble for disallowing a "transgender" student in the opposite bathroom that they are assigned by their gender. it's also very conceivable that a teacher would be fired and sued for allowing a transgender student in a bathroom in which he proceeded to rape a another student.l it's become such a fucking joke.
If you approach it from a probabilities standpoint, if you sent the transgender student to the bathroom that matches their plumbing it's probably more likely that they would be raped or assaulted than vice versa.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm hoping Planet Fitness memberships will be a way for the government overlords to find the shitty people we need to deport to...fuck all who cares, someplace NOT the USA. Maybe Quinloe would like some neighbors? That, and Starbucks Rewards Memberships can be used the same way.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Go to this gym

rofl was just gonna post this video. Their no big lifting policy id assume is to keep out the riff raff and retards who try and act like that while showing off their 12 inch cannons during their super set benchpress of nothing but the bar.

Oldbased

> Than U
What is it these people actually do at planet fitness if working out is banned?
I only have experience with the one in my town but basically it was a place for socially awkward insecure people to go do 20 minutes of sweating with the oldies and feel better about themselves while being watched over by den mothers and snobby liberals with a rule book.
I switched over to another 24 hour gym that was only $5 higher ( $15 per month ) and been much happier.
Could have just been this one though.