Planet Fitness loves trannys

I had a membership there a few years back. $90 for an entire year. They had mostly weight machines and treadmills. There were some free weight dumbbells, and they had bench/squat racks, but the bar was connected to the racks. It was good for the winters here, because you cant really do much outside. There were some amazingly beautiful women there though. Every now and then you would get some tool that would hit on them, which was amusing to watch. Other than that, it was mostly dead. Even the after work rush wasnt that bad.

If youre not in to free weights and/or extremely dedicated to working out, its really not that bad of a place. Its kind like if Chuck E Cheese made a gym for adults. You go run around, play on some rides, then have a piece of pizza and go home.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
A barbell with as many Olympic weights as you can fit on it isn't heavy? The one near me has flat benches, really the only thing it doesn't have that it really should is a squat rack
I'll concede that for most people, Planet Fitness would probably be "ok." Not having a squat rack though is a pretty important missing piece. Do most people need dumbbells over 100 pounds? Absolutely not. Should every gym goer expect it? Absolutely.

People who go for a year at most and quit, or never really take it seriously, will likely be fine. Not having a squat rack is still a gigantic hindrance, but whatever. But if you ever decide to even remotely get serious about lifting, Planet Fitness becomes a joke. And that's just an obscene concept for a gym to me. It's like their motto should be "we half ass this, just like you will."

that guy with the beard is a horrible spotter and he doesnt seem to be exhaling properly when lifting. hulk guy is a proper spotter and knows how to exhale.
Not sure where he was a bad spotter at (although I skimmed the video, fuck watching 12 min of that). The first guy was doing paused reps. He doesn't need a spotter in all honesty. And if he does, he can yell for it.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I want to see a picture of what this "lady" looked like. I can't seem to find one. I have a feeling that would ruin the story.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
jSGUSKP.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not only the responses above (theydon'thave the same "heavy things"), but they also disallow a lot of exercises because they "intimidate" the other clientele.

So yeah, you can actually get kicked out of Planet Fitness for using it as a gym...and apparently if you complain about men in the women's locker room.

What's funny about this advertisement is that both sides agree with it. The people who don't like 'lunk heads' or whatever view it as a just removal of a hindrance to their work out. The people who are into lifting look at it as a just condemnation of a casualfag gym, and the dude in there as the preacher of the ultimate truth in lifting: if you want to get big, lift things up and put them down.

PF is a fine gym though, for $10 a month you get much of what you need. I'd go to the one near me if it was much closer and wasn't full of people.

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
I can see why Planet Fitness gets its criticisms, but on the other hand, I think people are quick to dismiss it outright.

I use it cause its only $10 a month and the one near me has the equipment I need.

The people that go to PF and loaf around are the same people that would do it at any other gym, so why not do it half assed for $10 a month instead of whatever 24 Hour charges nowadays?

Xevy

Log Wizard
$10 a month is pretty amazing. My YMCA membership is $39 a month. But I guess they have a bunch of classes and daycare and shit I don't use.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What's funny about this advertisement is that both sides agree with it. The people who don't like 'lunk heads' or whatever view it as a just removal of a hindrance to their work out. The people who are into lifting look at it as a just condemnation of a casualfag gym, and the dude in there as the preacher of the ultimate truth in lifting: if you want to get big, lift things up and put them down.

PF is a fine gym though, for $10 a month you get much of what you need. I'd go to the one near me if it was much closer and wasn't full of people.
the fuck are you talking about fatty, hardcore gym rats could give a fuck who else they work out with as long as they're not doing some dumb shit like using the squat rack for bicep curls. you and ur tub girl wife would be more than welcome to diddle around on the elliptical while the real men train.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
the fuck are you talking about fatty, hardcore gym rats could give a fuck who else they work out with as long as they're not doing some dumb shit like using the squat rack for bicep curls. you and ur tub girl wife would be more than welcome to diddle around on the elliptical while the real men train.
exactly people act like like there's these fucking dude's at the gym that just there to hassle you, or talk shit about you, I've never run into this. Nobody cares about you, everyone's to worried about themselves to care. Or maybe just people don't generally fuck with me /shrug I dunno.

won't embed easily, but this will fill you in Quin:
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/yp...cled-americans

Seventh

Golden Squire
I can see why Planet Fitness gets its criticisms, but on the other hand, I think people are quick to dismiss it outright.

I use it cause its only $10 a month and the one near me has the equipment I need.

The people that go to PF and loaf around are the same people that would do it at any other gym, so why not do it half assed for $10 a month instead of whatever 24 Hour charges nowadays?
This. I'm a cyclist/runner, and I go to PF. It's a $10/mo treadmill for the winter and on rainy days. The one that I go to has about 2 dozen treadmills, which is awesome - even during Jan/Feb when the New Years Resolution Heroes were in full force I never had to wait for one.

Fedor

<Banned>
Planet Fitness revokes membership of woman who reported a man in the women??Ts locker room, citing ??oNo Judgement Zone??? policy | GenderTrender

So the man that scared the woman in the locker room has come forward. Kind of. The article only reported his cross-dressing internet persona, which is part-time. He apparently named himself after Marie Curie: "Carlotta Sklodowska"

He says he is not a member of the gym. He says he entered the gym twice to leave a bag hanging in the women's locker room while he visited "a friend".

He is not "full time" transgender but a long time fetishistic crossdresser.

He has never taken hormones or had any surgery.

He is a heterosexual male.
1898230_658102634254138_1132638017_n.jpg

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
he ghetto black people round here use the pizza day to feed their kids. Also tootsie roll wrappers everywhere

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
They don't have long term contracts if I remember. They are honestly the only gym I would ever join as I can't stand obnoxious /r/fitness dicks.

nice to be in a gym and not hear someone taking a shit on the floor.
Spoken like someone who has truly never even entered the gym.

For good reason; the PF in my area doesn't even have a bench press in the gym. The dumbbells only go up to 25 pounds. They don't even have a full set of machines. It's basically just a place where people go to run on the treadmill for 5 minutes and then tan. It's pathetic.