PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to try this but hackers ruined the fuck out of h1z1 and I hear problems with this as well. Why people find that kind of cheating fun I'll never know

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've yet to run into any questionable encounters, gun fights are always drawn out unless I get backlblasted.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Wow, it just took top game on twitch over LoL. I'd say they're doing pretty well.

LlP2e_1HLdt4P8uV4dA8GVQgpGJomByhByjLBpM5eFk.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Shooters always have an advantage with streaming as the premise is simple. Its not hard to see and understand when someone is kicking ass or sucking.

There's a much higher barrier to entry to understanding and watching a MOBA or Hearth stone, etc.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The fucking foliage ruined it for me. My FPS problem flipped. In the bad 3 cities I get 50+ fps, and out in open fields I get like 25-35. It used to be like 20 in cities and 70+ in open fields.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's with foliage on low? How old is your toaster?

Patch really made things another with aforementioned hiccuping sometimes if it gets crowded e especially in bigger northern cities.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wish it would give you a little more information about your opponent's status when you get killed. I just pumped 3 shells into a guy at ~10 yards and he killed me with 2 headshots on a level 2 combat helmet.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That sounds totally accurate to me? A headshot from any rifle will nearly destroy a level 2 helmet with a bunch of damage punching through, and a 2nd headshot will be sure death.

If he had a level 3 vest then 3 shotgun blasts is pretty realistic to survive.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's so special about this game? I watched a stream for an hour, it looks literally like H1Z1?

xzi

Mouthbreather
If you hated H1 you'll probably hate this game, but it feels a lot better. They're making a lot of big changes too which H1 never does, and it's hard to see while watching it (I personally think it's kind of boring to watch but really fun to play), but the game is a lot more punishing than H1 was. Shits hard.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice thing is though death is fast. Games que instantly and goes quick. So loses the rage you get from spelunking for hours in dayz then dying to one random shot.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just bought it. Will play after this horrible wild game damn it!

Xevy

Log Wizard

Not shown, us leaving him for 3 minutes to loot Severny while he's still pooping.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha this game rocks I have an Afro too.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I love this game. I am hooked. So much fun. I severely doubt I will ever be the last man standing, but in a group of 4 made it to number 17 or so. Which I thought was good.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I love this game. I am hooked. So much fun. I severely doubt I will ever be the last man standing, but in a group of 4 made it to number 17 or so. Which I thought was good.
With that attitude there son, you will shit yourself when you finally do get in that situation.

Drink more when you play. It eases the nerves.

• 1Like

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I love this game too but my computer crashes all the time with memory error whilst playing it.

Really frustrating.