PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Got my first #1 yesterday, i think it was my 8th game overall? I needed like ten minutes post game for the adrenaline shakes to go down. lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dude it was crazy, i had 1 kill most of the game, and nothing but red dots, then 4 kills in the top 10 and rapidly got geared out with their shit.

Silenced M16 red dot, and 4x SKS is winner winner chicken dinner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked it up last night, first game I dropped far away from everyone, ran across half the map seeing one guy and died entering a shed without seeing him.

Second game, I also dropped far from anyone ran across the map heard someone shooting at a car, killed him in one shot then saw no one else until the end when my opponent backed into gas and died.... winner haha

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
With that attitude there son, you will shit yourself when you finally do get in that situation.

Drink more when you play. It eases the nerves.

Oh for sure haha! And the overlay voice chat. Love it. We were trolling the shit out of people haha! Reminded me of when splinter cell pandora tomorrow came out with multiplayer and you could put someone in a choke hold, press the white button on your Xbox controller, and sing to them as you choke them out. We were playing the a team theme song on the way out of the plane, and shit tons of hilarious more things.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So my squad was driving across the bridge to get safe, these fuckers set up a blockade of vehicles. They start firing at us, we crash into the two guys there, melt them, and start looting them. THEN we hear another vehicle. A fucking FULL UAZ drives at us, we UNLOAD into it, I knock 2 out full autoing my AKM on them before they hit us. I think 1 guy is alive when the car hits us. He's instantly fucking Robocop'd by the 4 of us. Then we start to loot him. Then THIS shit happens:

Unfortunately I only Shadowplay 2 minute clips so I missed that initial fight and me killing the sniper who was left at the North end of the bridge who actually kills my other teammate.

• 3Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
That was fucking awesome, hahaha. I'm glad they added some cover to the bridge it's actually fun to play on now

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every time my squad has to cross I'm all "No FUCKING way. We're getting a boat." On one or two occasions I didn't tell them and just full speed Thelma and Louise'd our car off a cliff into the water (you don't take damage) and then we HAD to swim the rest. But bridge fights, if geared, are really really fun. Not many times in the game where all combatants are corralled like that.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
lol, I had my Thelma and Louise moment yesterday with Muurloen Muurloen and @Nemesis.

We ended up getting two military drops (AWM x2 and a ghillie suit and I got fucked by the circle to get 2nd place :(

The vector is fucking legit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I hope they add a Mustang so I can feel completely immersed when running people down.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Would love to see the custom thing bloom and be able to do private games with friends(aka 10 of us on a map). Even though it would be a huge jump in infrastructure support(ie servers) they would need, I can only hope it expands that far.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So my squad was driving across the bridge to get safe, these fuckers set up a blockade of vehicles. They start firing at us, we crash into the two guys there, melt them, and start looting them. THEN we hear another vehicle. A fucking FULL UAZ drives at us, we UNLOAD into it, I knock 2 out full autoing my AKM on them before they hit us. I think 1 guy is alive when the car hits us. He's instantly fucking Robocop'd by the 4 of us. Then we start to loot him. Then THIS shit happens:

Unfortunately I only Shadowplay 2 minute clips so I missed that initial fight and me killing the sniper who was left at the North end of the bridge who actually kills my other teammate.
wow that looks like a lot of fun.

------
found quick video of something somewhat similar.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Early Access Week 5 Update

Early Access - Week 5 - Patch Notes

Client Performance Improvement

• Improved the drop in FPS when firing a gun or driving a vehicle

Gameplay

• Rolled back the item spawn balance

• Reduced the amount of health lost when a character is ejected from a flipping motorbike

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused the door to open towards the player

• Fixed a bug causing incorrect lighting on the 2x scope

• Fixed a bug that caused loot to be not shown in the inventory when a character first obtained it

• Fixed a bug that caused crossbow attachments not to show up in the vicinity pane

• Fixed a bug that caused the sound to stutter