PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh and by the way I do remember leading our team to almost victory, but didn't shoot, because I became a pacifist. Lol. Oops.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok back in with a few folks. I guess I was so hammered that when I crashed I said I would be right back because I was paging my private tech support forum.... which is manned 24/7 apparantely just for me. welp.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fight me nerds
B44A6015EC5FCB169A3D410581FAEE896929D67F

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Had my first game where I had a Level 3 helmet, vest, and backpack (I think at least). Of course, it was the first game I truly felt like I was killed by a hacker. I glanced at the kill log and noticed the guy had 3 other headshots in the 30-45 seconds after killing me. Not that THAT is completely unusual but what made me question his authenticity was the fact that I was flying across a field at 115+ on a motorbike and he managed the headshot followed by the other guys. I dunno.

20170513180159_1.jpg

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
COME PLAY GUYS! I will be violent this time I promise. @Fight bought the game too woot!

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I'll be in soon. Drunkenly working on my garage. Add me (jeydax) and let me know discord info same user name or pm me I'll be on soon

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How many afks did you kill? How the fuck are you was deep in an endgame circle and not taking damage?

No afks, 3 of those were running kids over in my dune buggy. That was the like literal last circle that is like 15 feet across or whatever. I mostly sat on top of that mountain in the rocks just slaughtering people as they tried to run up it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure I will never be allowed to drive again in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
You guys mentioned Grimmmz a while back. I've been watching his stream off and on and have seen him pull some crazy stuff off. This one just happened. Absolutely hilarious.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
was playing with friends tonight and we were in that giant blue warehouse near the military tunnels in a field, a crate dropped right on top of us about 2 seconds outside the warehouse and of course we got it. About 10 seconds later we heard a few cars, figured it was one squad in 2 different vehicles, fucking turned into a brawl of 3 squads fighting over the blue warehouse and then 2 more squads came rolling up

like half the fucking game was just having a firefight in the field/warehouse taking cover behind all the vehicles they drove over, lmfao. Had two trucks, several buggies, a guy in a motorcycle came flying over.. it was glorious. I've never seen so many people in a single game before, I wish I was streaming it.

We didn't win but it was the best thing I've ever seen.

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
was playing with friends tonight and we were in that giant blue warehouse near the military tunnels in a field, a crate dropped right on top of us about 2 seconds outside the warehouse and of course we got it. About 10 seconds later we heard a few cars, figured it was one squad in 2 different vehicles, fucking turned into a brawl of 3 squads fighting over the blue warehouse and then 2 more squads came rolling up

like half the fucking game was just having a firefight in the field/warehouse taking cover behind all the vehicles they drove over, lmfao. Had two trucks, several buggies, a guy in a motorcycle came flying over.. it was glorious. I've never seen so many people in a single game before, I wish I was streaming it.

We didn't win but it was the best thing I've ever seen.
Minus fighting over a crate, this happened to me yesterday in a squad match that had a massive battle really early in the game.

iQg76Wz.jpg

It was 3 squads, 10+ opposing players, and 1 buggie. it was a hell of a fire fight we lost one of our four, but were victorious in that battle. It had to have been 10 minutes long... I wish I had recorded it. Fucking Shadowplay.

• 2Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Downloading now, looks fun. I'm fairly mediocre at FPS games but I follow instructions well! Gonna take a couple days to learn the nuts and bolts but if anyone needs a bro to help out, add me on Steam - Beagle1820.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Don't expect to get massive amounts of kills and have all out brawls, the game is very much rng, patience, and hunting down people/items

It's fun though! I think you'll know if you like it or not in the first few games.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got my new highest distance kill last night. Previous was 415m or something, now it's 805m. The best part? It was 4 body shots with a SCAR and a 4x. I shot a dude south of the weapon range from a building in Severny. Each bullet took 2 seconds to hit him and he kept running around a rock in circles because I'm fairly certain there wasn't any sound at that point beyond supersonic. Felt good. Felt reallllll good.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's beyond 400m there's no sound from a rifle though that might be the distance for a smg.