Playstation 4

Siliconemelons

GoW1 is worth the play, read little bit o GoW 2 lore, and enjoy 3 - the PSP 1.5 and 2.5 games are good also

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuckers need to get Windows drivers out for the DS4. There are drivers for the Xbone controller now that Microsoft released apparently. Not sure why Sony is so keen on selling less controllers.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
10397149_10152588756896803_187977166220404714_o.jpg

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Got a survey on their shitty streaming service and I let them know how shitty their pricing / rental only features were.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the first GOW was amazing. that and shadow of the colossus were by far the 2 best PS2 games.
Wife recently beat Ico on Ps3, (liked it years ago on Ps2) and started in on Shadow. She got a few minutes into the game before literally screaming at the screen and throwing the controller.

I never played it, so no idea what could have gotten her so mad, but dang, she was not happy.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is your wife crazy sir?* I can see no reason for such behaviour.

*crazier than the average woman (all women are crazy).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Probably that first boss you have to climb. If you're newer to those types of games or mechanics it can be pretty infuriating trying to get up him, then he shakes you off, knocks you back, etc...

Crone

Probably that first boss you have to climb. If you're newer to those types of games or mechanics it can be pretty infuriating trying to get up him, then he shakes you off, knocks you back, etc...
That sounds exactly like what it could have been. I wasn't watching, but just hearing the screams from upstairs. lol

Oh she's pregnant, so she's extra special crazy.
biggrin.png

spronk

FPS noob
Price mistake on Best Buy website selling Order 1886 Premium version for $60 intead of $80. Not the Super CE edition which is $150
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-orde...&skuId=7383561

get a further $13 discount if you are a GCU member (worth it). Doesn't ship till Feb 20th though and who knows if Best Buy will honor the price.

Also word is that any digital games you own that are in the PS Now library will be free for you, will be cool if it ends up true and you can play your best PS3 games on PS4/vita with it. Nothing confirmed yet though, and not sure how it'll work with the free PS+ ps3 games.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Still not sold on that game. That early preview that was floating around wasn't very inspiring.

Vaclav

spronk: I'd love to see that, but being that we know they can already do a disc check for physical media (the "upgrade to PS4" program), that seems like a slippery slope to "Why can't I just insert my (X game) disc into the PS4 and play it via Now?" which is probably more hassle than they want to do.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Without if course... But still. PS4 is at $450, XB1 at $399. Must be having supply issues or something

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Any of those crazy bonus trade in deals still going on? Brother in law was asking me today about picking up a PS4, but I'm pretty sure he only Call of Dutys. Told him to wait and see if any specials pop up especially since he is still getting good use out of his PS3.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
seriously... what the fuck were they thinking. i want to get rid of this PS3 but i can't give up the DLNA shit. at this point i'm about to say fuck it and buy an Xbox one considering it's all the same shit anyway.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you're more concerned with the media stuff, Xbox One is probably a better bet anyway.