Araysar Araysar played GoT yet?

no, too many asians

• 1WTF
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Does the remaster have lots of new things in it? Like Persona 5 royal, which wasn't really patchable since it added new stuff everywhere. Or is it simply the GOTY version remastered for PS5 graphics?

the remaster is simply the ps5 version of the ps4 game with the DLCs built in, it has obvious texture and FPS and draw distance upgrades but no content differences. Load times are insane, I think someone tested and its like 90% faster than the ps4 version.

Miles Morales Ultimate Edition includes a key for the spidey GOTY PS5 edition which grants a digital copy of the full game. I got it cheap from AWD, like $30, redeemed the key no prob.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Tsushima is easily my 3rd favorite game of the past few years (behind ER and CP). What a fantastic game, those sales numbers are despicable.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tsushima is easily my 3rd favorite game of the past few years (behind ER and CP). What a fantastic game, those sales numbers are despicable.
What’s CP? I know this is going to be a face slap moment but my brain is not working.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Are good voice actors on strike or something. Seems like every game preview I've seen lately is filled with cringey writing and garbage VA.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider

Ultra-customizable controls: You can make the DualSense Edge wireless controller uniquely yours by remapping or deactivating specific button inputs and fine-tuning your aim by adjusting stick sensitivity and dead zones (the distance your analog stick moves before it’s recognized in a game). In addition, each trigger is adjustable with options to tailor travel distance and dead zones to your preference. For example, you can manually reduce travel distance of the triggers for faster inputs in competitive FPS games or reduce the dead zone for precise throttle control in racing games.

Ability to save multiple control profiles: Once you’ve found your ideal control settings, you can save them to unique profiles and swap between them on the fly. With the DualSense Edge wireless controller, you’ll always have your preferred controls for your games ready to go, whether you’re facing Norse gods and monsters in God of War Ragnarök, or rival players in an online battle royale.

On-controller user interface: The dedicated Fn button allows you to easily adjust your setup while staying focused on the in-game action – quickly swap between your pre-set control profiles, adjust game volume and chat balance, and access the controller profile settings menu to set up and test new control iterations while in game.

Changeable stick caps and back buttons: Three types of swappable stick caps (standard, high dome, and low dome) help you stay comfortable in game while maintaining grip and stability. The two swappable sets of back buttons (half-dome and lever) can be configured to be any other button input, putting more essential controls at your fingertips.

Replaceable stick modules: Play longer with the ability to fully replace each individual stick module on the controller (replacement stick modules will be sold separately).

Built-in DualSense wireless controller features: The DualSense Edge wireless controller retains the signature comfort and immersive experience of the DualSense wireless controller when playing supported games, including haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, built-in microphone, motion controls, and more.

In addition to the included stick caps and back button sets, the DualSense Edge wireless controller comes with a USB Type-C braided cable, which uses a connector housing to lock into the controller so it’s much less likely to slip out at a crucial moment. The included carrying case, which keeps your DualSense Edge wireless controller and components together and organized in one place, allows you to charge the controller via USB connection while it’s stored in the case.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Ultra-customizable controls: You can make the DualSense Edge wireless controller uniquely yours by remapping or deactivating specific button inputs and fine-tuning your aim by adjusting stick sensitivity and dead zones (the distance your analog stick moves before it’s recognized in a game). In addition, each trigger is adjustable with options to tailor travel distance and dead zones to your preference. For example, you can manually reduce travel distance of the triggers for faster inputs in competitive FPS games or reduce the dead zone for precise throttle control in racing games.

Ability to save multiple control profiles: Once you’ve found your ideal control settings, you can save them to unique profiles and swap between them on the fly. With the DualSense Edge wireless controller, you’ll always have your preferred controls for your games ready to go, whether you’re facing Norse gods and monsters in God of War Ragnarök, or rival players in an online battle royale.

On-controller user interface: The dedicated Fn button allows you to easily adjust your setup while staying focused on the in-game action – quickly swap between your pre-set control profiles, adjust game volume and chat balance, and access the controller profile settings menu to set up and test new control iterations while in game.

Changeable stick caps and back buttons: Three types of swappable stick caps (standard, high dome, and low dome) help you stay comfortable in game while maintaining grip and stability. The two swappable sets of back buttons (half-dome and lever) can be configured to be any other button input, putting more essential controls at your fingertips.

Replaceable stick modules: Play longer with the ability to fully replace each individual stick module on the controller (replacement stick modules will be sold separately).

Built-in DualSense wireless controller features: The DualSense Edge wireless controller retains the signature comfort and immersive experience of the DualSense wireless controller when playing supported games, including haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, built-in microphone, motion controls, and more.

In addition to the included stick caps and back button sets, the DualSense Edge wireless controller comes with a USB Type-C braided cable, which uses a connector housing to lock into the controller so it’s much less likely to slip out at a crucial moment. The included carrying case, which keeps your DualSense Edge wireless controller and components together and organized in one place, allows you to charge the controller via USB connection while it’s stored in the case.
That sounds like a lot of expensive gimmickry. If it's more than $150 I think it'd be crazy to choose that over just putting a Rise kit on a normal DualSense. Still waiting for eXtremeRate to release the metal button version of the Rise4 kit so I can finally upgrade from 2 to 4 back buttons (second half of '22, they say).

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
That sounds like a lot of expensive gimmickry. If it's more than $150 I think it'd be crazy to choose that over just putting a Rise kit on a normal DualSense. Still waiting for eXtremeRate to release the metal button version of the Rise4 kit so I can finally upgrade from 2 to 4 back buttons (second half of '22, they say).
I had to look up the rise kit since I hadn't heard of it. Does it do hair triggers? I have a feeling the Edge controller will be aiming to compete with something like the Scuf Reflex FPS which is $250.

Last edited:

Vorph

I had to look up the rise kit since I hadn't heard of it. Does it do hair triggers? I have a feeling the Edge controller will be aiming to compete with something like the Scuf Reflex FPS which is $250.
eXtremeRate makes a separate kit for hair triggers, it's like $16 or so. Best to look at everything they offer and buy/install it all at once, because taking apart the DualSense is kind of a pain in the ass (and only gets worse once you start using adhesive to attach extra components).

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
only PS4 and PS5 copies of games, no PS3 versions

FajOaL1WQAE6GHZ

TLOU2 barely sold above Ghost of Tsushima and Days Gone even though good sequels tend to do BETTER than the originals? so confusing and puzzling, I wonder why...

i did my part, $0 given for TLOU2, never played zero interest. I doubt Neil Druckmann gives a shit though, I'm sure he'll double down on strong womyn in the show and future games

Is this the first time we've seen any public sales figures for TLOU2? They should have just released them, 10M is respectable (even if slightly embarrassing after the first got twice that). By not releasing the sales figures, they had people like me thinking it had sold like 0.8M or something.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

...what is CP? ER I get, everyone knows ER. Edit: Nevermind

I can echo that Tsushima is ridiculously good and deserves more buys. Play it if you haven't

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob

i said it in some other threads but if you have PS+ Premium there are some real gems in the big library, I recently plat'd Mafia 1 & 2 DE (already did 3 at launch) and really, really enjoyed those games. Far more than shit released in 2022 like HFW. I think some of the Yakuza games are on there too, Yakuza 0 is great.

Tried Hot Shots Golf a spin, it even has a PS5 version but I guess its like the old PSX version ported over, no shock only a 300 meg install but yeah no nostalgia so turned that shit off quick. The golf game in the Yakuza games is more fun lol

Death loop will be interesting, I didn't really like the game at release and quit after 4-5 hours but I'll try again if its "free". It should be coming to gamepass soon since its owned by Microsoft (Bethesda) and had a 1 year exclusive I believe.

Vorph

Deathloop was actually really good, but once you figure out the correct path and execute it perfectly there's really nothing else to do. There's some ridiculously obscure puzzles but the rewards for most of them aren't even worth looking up solutions online. It was a fun 12 hours or so getting to the point where I could complete it though.

• 1Like