Post Your Pet

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I know I post him too much on this thread but here is my cat 'helping' me put up laundry yesterday. Those jeans just came out of the dryer you little shit.

View attachment 536434

also update Cutlery Cutlery

GF took him back to the vet yesterday because zero improvement on the antibiotic and anti parasite and minimal improvement on the steroid. They put him on flucanozole, which is an antifungal and supposedly works super well in cats. Makes sense, been super fucking wet this year.

Today he's up and about and eating, so that's a good sign. He tried to escape the house a couple times, but he can't run very fast yet, so we catch him and get him back. Maybe the little bastard makes it.

• 6Like
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
GF took him back to the vet yesterday because zero improvement on the antibiotic and anti parasite and minimal improvement on the steroid. They put him on flucanozole, which is an antifungal and supposedly works super well in cats. Makes sense, been super fucking wet this year.

Today he's up and about and eating, so that's a good sign. He tried to escape the house a couple times, but he can't run very fast yet, so we catch him and get him back. Maybe the little bastard makes it.
Well I'm rooting for him

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
IMG_20240714_090335952_HDR.jpg

Day 3 of Flucanozole, and he's up around, and trying to escape every time we open the door. Tried to get under my legs while I was feeding the dog and I pitched him back inside. Now he's all salty, which is his normal state when he's inside during the summer.

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 536657

Day 3 of Flucanozole, and he's up around, and trying to escape every time we open the door. Tried to get under my legs while I was feeding the dog and I pitched him back inside. Now he's all salty, which is his normal state when he's inside during the summer.
Put him on trumps protection detail

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Assholes are on a schedule. 10pm it's time for bed.

Front to back: Hymir, Lulu, Mila
1000004780.jpg

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
IMG_20240718_102437586.jpg

Well, he's good enough to taunt the dog. Pretty fucking miraculous recovery for that little bastard. Not a moment too soon, neither. Heard some weird shit outside about midnight last night and went out and there was a cat just hanging out on the back patio. Little guy is losing his territory...needs to get back out there and start smacking bitches down

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So who's gonna tell this person that most dogs learn from and mimic their owners to learn behavior and socialization?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This boy begs harder for food than my dogs ever did. I know, I know, he shouldn’t be on the table…

IMG_8236.jpeg

IMG_8238.jpeg

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
After out best boy passed about 6 months ago we decided to look for another dog. Meet Smudge, we got him from a rescue per normal. Pretty cool little dude, pure attitude and lots of energy for our 12 year old.

Capture.JPG

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users