Post Your Pet

rrr_img_11909.jpg

False pregnancies can happen. But I can't see how you can mess up a spay, its not like human were they just "tie the tubes." Its a complete desex, even the vet tech should have noticed they didn't remove a uterus.
Took her to the vet yesterday. I was pretty positive, just wanted to get some advice from the vet too.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Took Apollo to the dog park this morning to enjoy the few inches of snow we got last night.

Winter is coming says Apollo Snow.

rrr_img_12010.jpg

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not mine, a friend at the gym just got it. She breeds them though. I want a dog but I plan to wait a couple of years til my kids get a bit bigger, maybe I'll get one of these in the mean time.

rrr_img_16514.jpg

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Awesome looking cat. Grabbed mine to take a pic and forgot the flash on

i43Qgt0l.jpg

flash off

4wlwKYll.jpg

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Usually I know lizards, but wth is that?
Not mine, a friend at the gym just got it. She breeds them though. I want a dog but I plan to wait a couple of years til my kids get a bit bigger, maybe I'll get one of these in the mean time.

rrr_img_16514.jpg

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Odin is the cat and Thor is the dog. Pictures of Odin are as a kitten of about 5 months then around a year and a half. Pictures of Thor are as a 4 month puppy and at 1 year. Now Odin is about 2 years old and Thor is a year and a half.

SAIDIN_sl

shitlord
Picked up my new puppy from the local shelter. 6-7 weeks old in this pic. Other than black lab, does anyone have any guesses as to what she might be mixed with ? She has a few tiny black dots all over her tongue and the hair on the top of her head is a little fluffy. Not poodle fluffy, but enough that it makes me wonder what she could be mixed with. 12.5 lbs at her 8 week check up. Already spayed and in great health. We named her "Cookie"

rrr_img_17083.jpg

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Black dots are common on a lot of breeds of dogs - I'd look at other indicators. I doubt the fluffy hair is anything more than just puppy hair. Nice looking dog though for sure, good look figuring it out!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't see a dog thread (If there is one point me to it). We have an issue with our dog that we're trying to correct. Basically if either me or my girlfriend are home (but not both), our dog is wonderful. She'll play, sleep, be good generally, won't piss anywhere.

If we're both home she goes nuts. I'm not sure if it's excitement or what, but it's causing issues now. Basically she will sit across the coffee table, look me in the eyes, and bark like crazy. If I stand up to correct her she puts a toy in her mouth and bolts running in circles (like "try to catch me"). Obviously it's for attention or playing, but I'm not sur ehow to correct it.

If I ignore her she just keeps going.. I've tried 30 minutes before I couldn't take it any longer. I put a blanket over my head and she pulls it off and goes running. If I turn over and lay facing the other way she pulls at my shirt. She does not do this to my GF and only does it when we're both home. Also she pisses on the floor occasionally during this time.

Any tips?

It must be some pack mentality where she sees my girlfriend at the top and me as some sort of lower level subhuman.

I know the toy in the mouth is excitement, but I don't know.

It's frustrating.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I didn't see a dog thread (If there is one point me to it). We have an issue with our dog that we're trying to correct. Basically if either me or my girlfriend are home (but not both), our dog is wonderful. She'll play, sleep, be good generally, won't piss anywhere.

If we're both home she goes nuts. I'm not sure if it's excitement or what, but it's causing issues now. Basically she will sit across the coffee table, look me in the eyes, and bark like crazy. If I stand up to correct her she puts a toy in her mouth and bolts running in circles (like "try to catch me"). Obviously it's for attention or playing, but I'm not sur ehow to correct it.

If I ignore her she just keeps going.. I've tried 30 minutes before I couldn't take it any longer. I put a blanket over my head and she pulls it off and goes running. If I turn over and lay facing the other way she pulls at my shirt. She does not do this to my GF and only does it when we're both home. Also she pisses on the floor occasionally during this time.

Any tips?

It must be some pack mentality where she sees my girlfriend at the top and me as some sort of lower level subhuman.

I know the toy in the mouth is excitement, but I don't know.

It's frustrating.
It's telling you it needs stimulation. It's trying to get you to play with it, walk it, or do something else so it can burn off some energy.

Get a rope tug.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's telling you it needs stimulation. It's trying to get you to play with it, walk it, or do something else so it can burn off some energy.

Get a rope tug.
Lately I've been playing with it when it does that. Last night we played with the rope tug for about an hour and a half straight and then she passed out... and so did I, I guess. Wasn't sure if it was the rope toy or because I moved to a new chair excluded from the main pack LOL.