Pre-1970 movies you haven't watched but probably should.

spronk

FPS noob
watched half of Lawrence of Arabia (1962) last night and it was fantastic, it is wild to see the difference in pacing between 2020s movies and those back then. We've also been watching Strange Darlings a little bit every night and it feels like its sped up 10x compared to older movies lol

I regret missing out on watching Lawrence recently when it got re-released in LA on 70mm IMAX, that must have been something else.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
watched half of Lawrence of Arabia (1962) last night and it was fantastic, it is wild to see the difference in pacing between 2020s movies and those back then. We've also been watching Strange Darlings a little bit every night and it feels like its sped up 10x compared to older movies lol

I regret missing out on watching Lawrence recently when it got re-released in LA on 70mm IMAX, that must have been something else.
I think I have it on DVD, watched it via streaming sometime earlier this year. Movies like that we're just different and epic. It's like the ten commandments is still an amazing film. Bridge over the River kwai is another. The Great escape, just so much good cinema.

When you don't have CGI, and not having to constantly tell jokes, you just have a good movie.